Queen St & Peter Rd
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
NUFC, YES.
It’s a miracle we won this.

Frees:
BL 23-11 PA

And Cockatoo-Collins was just robbed of a contested mark 30m out straight in front for a non-existent ‘hold’ while being molested front-on by a young Ash McGrath lol

Steve Dore

International Trade Facilitator
Aug 30, 2004
a three hour tour.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Canadiens, Ports
Rucci doing his bit for Ports' propaganda line of softening up the members and supporters for another Hinkley contract extension. Playing the long game now with kids so finals off the agenda. Comparing our current rebuild to that of the MLB Houston Astros.

"Gone is the quick fix with Moneyball. Port Adelaide is on the long game with Astroball or what might become the AFL’s Powerball."

tribey

5 Wins In-A-Row Certificate Recipients '13/'14/'18
Mar 9, 2003
Queen St & Peter Rd
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
NUFC, YES.
Rucci doing his bit for Ports' propaganda line of softening up the members and supporters for another Hinkley contract extension. Playing the long game now with kids so finals off the agenda. Comparing our current rebuild to that of the MLB Houston Astros.

"Gone is the quick fix with Moneyball. Port Adelaide is on the long game with Astroball or what might become the AFL’s Powerball."
‘Moneyball’ was a ‘quick fix’?

Another footy journo with absolutely no idea what that book/film was about.

Jon Ralph infamously thought it was just a catchy synonym for player transfers 🤪

tribey

5 Wins In-A-Row Certificate Recipients '13/'14/'18
Mar 9, 2003
Queen St & Peter Rd
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
NUFC, YES.
or what might become the AFL’s Powerball."
Yes, I can just imagine it now.

John C Reilly playing Ken Hinkley, dropping pearls of wisdom such as “what if we drafted kids and played them”?

Reinventing the wheel, this.

Last edited:

Enviable Tradition

Professional Procrastinator
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

John C Reilly playing Ken Hinkley, dropping pearls of wisdom such as “what if we drafted kids and played them”?

More like what if we drafted kids and played Sam Gray and Cam Sutcliffe.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laugh Laugh

Premium Gold
Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?

I wish you wouldn't do this because I'm now casting Will Ferrell in a bald cap as Koch but he's basically Mugatu and probably Steve Carell as KT

A skinnier Jack Black works for an angry Monty but for the life of me I can't find suitable actor for Bassett

I've wasted literally minutes thanks to you

Eddie Dingle

Poopship Destroyer
Apr 16, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I wish you wouldn't do this because I'm now casting Will Ferrell in a bald cap as Koch but he's basically Mugatu and probably Steve Carell as KT

A skinnier Jack Black works for an angry Monty but for the life of me I can't find suitable actor for Bassett

Steve Carrel is Bassett.

Pair of boring campaigners

Pappagallo

Co(m)poster
Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Luke Wilson has Bassett written all over him.

Top Bottom