Not open for further replies.

Ford Fairlane

Feb 21, 2002
Port Adelaide 5015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Great memories from Tommy, but fu** that dead dolphin jumper design Salopek and Surj had a hand in.

Those white socks though, hubba hubba :p

I like how he went full Phil Carman and showed the ball to the crowd at the top of the mark.

Missed the shot though.

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz

i've never seen the 'Adelaide Coat of Arms before, didn't think cities had them as well as states. surely the part at the top influenced our Power logo? or is it a mad coincidence? never heard about any connection.

bomberclifford

Importer/Exporter
Sep 2, 2005
Cerebral Cortex
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies

i've never seen the 'Adelaide Coat of Arms before, didn't think cities had them as well as states. surely the part at the top influenced our Power logo? or is it a mad coincidence? never heard about any connection.
Coincidence, I'd say.

also... jesus people were very sh*t at drawing back then. That 'lion' looks like a jelly fish smothering a sloth.

tribey

5 Wins-in-a-row Certificate ‘13, ‘14, ‘18, ‘20
Mar 9, 2003
Queen St & Peter Rd
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
NUFC, YES.
Great memories from Tommy, but fu** that dead dolphin jumper design Salopek and Surj had a hand in.

With a white back, black numbers and black and white hooped socks it really could’ve worked.

Not ideal, but superior to what was served up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HighBudget

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Carolina Panther's
Yeah, that game was my tipping point. It was the exact moment I went from 'yeah
I'm not really sure whether Hinkley is the right man for the job' to 'Hinkley must be sacked ASAP'.
Is that the game where Richmond brung over their reserves side and schooled us on how to counter attack with run and speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad