Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who was that SA Great twat interviewing?

What is it with Crows supporters trying to get people to 'come across' to them. What are they, a cult?

I don't think I've ever suggested anyone change their team to Port Adelaide in 40+ years of following football.

The added cringe of doing it in a public setting and putting an international visitor on the spot is everything I despise about Adelaidia.

What is it with Crows supporters trying to get people to 'come across' to them. What are they, a cult?

I don't think I've ever suggested anyone change their team to Port Adelaide in 40+ years of following football.

The added cringe of doing it in a public setting and putting an international visitor on the spot is everything I despise about Adelaidia.
Inferiority complex.

Please like me, please like me. Please like us, please like us.

Inferiority complex.

Please like me, please like me. Please like us, please like us.
They take the whole cringey Aussie interviewer pleading/demanding their international victim tell everyone Australia is awesome to another level.

They take the whole cringey Aussie interviewer pleading/demanding their international victim tell everyone Australia is awesome to another level.
1960's, 1970's, even 1980's - a singer, band, actor etc get off a plane, have a door stop type interview at the airport with reporters, doesn't take long before the ole - What do you think of Australia? question gets rolled out.

1960's, 1970's, even 1980's - a singer, band, actor etc get off a plane, have a door stop type interview at the airport with reporters, doesn't take long before the ole - What do you think of Australia? question gets rolled out.

Unless you're Frank Sinatra ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2xAA gets traded amidst noise of fortnite addiction & being generally unprofessional

Co-captain gets injured in water sports incident on the eve of the season

Recruit from reigning premier questions training standards

Doogs gets traded & can't keep up in a TT at fckng St. Kilda

*What does all this mean???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back