Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From C4 on the Carlton board:
"A Port Adelaide young player got so hammered recently that he took an Uber to AO and slept outside in the park.

He’s training with the SANFL now."

"A Port Adelaide young player got so hammered recently that he took an Uber to AO and slept outside in the park.

Discussed in the current last 2 pages of the 2019 Goodbye (To 2020) New; Preseason Discussion thread.

Paraphrased from the scandals and rumours board:

A PAFC assistant coach and 3 senior players seen and filmed entering a bathroom cubicle together at a pub on superbowl Monday. Filmed by a supporter, footage has been passed on to the club.

Speculation thereafter that the coach could be Schofield, based on unspecified stories of past antics at Subiaco.

My immediate thought was C Cornes, but maybe I've just been poisoned by the legendary Finn Barr.

A PAFC assistant coach and 3 senior players seen and filmed entering a bathroom cubicle together at a pub on superbowl Monday. Filmed by a supporter, footage has been passed on to the club.

Speculation thereafter that the coach could be Schofield, based on unspecified stories of past antics at Subiaco.

My immediate thought was C Cornes, but maybe I've just been poisoned by the legendary Finn Barr.

Innocent sword fight I imagine.

Yeah, dope state this one is. Every one and their dog is doing everything to make stories out of anything not squeaky clean about us.

Where as you have a great of their club the nose beer king of this state.

They all watched the final half of superbowl at the club ( they were training for the first half)...but yeah your story is way more juicy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are a team who have been losing and struggling with attendances so having to innovate to fix that!

Not much point going to the Green Bay Packers to learn how to cope with fan engagement as they are sold out 30 years in advance.

Last edited:
The Washington Wizards are currently 10th in the Eastern Conference.

Something to aim for I guess.
At least we got the right team this year.

The last few years we have been channelling the Washington Generals, especially against WCE.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

That whole post on there is a load of crap. They train on Mondays. Good old footy pre season where morons create scandals out of boredom.

PS- post not aimed at yourself, more the dickhead who posted it in the scandals and rumours section

That whole post on there is a load of crap. They train on Mondays. Good old footy pre season where morons create scandals out of boredom.

PS- post not aimed at yourself, more the dickhead who posted it in the scandals and rumours section
No worries, just thought it was interesting. Especially the bit about Schofield, which was only tangentially related to the actual rumour.

not that

Not that i believe the rumour but its conceivable that the players involved in the cricket match the day before were given the Monday off? Still the idea that they were racking up on a monday arvo seems a bit off, its not like there is some superclub to kick on to later that night....unless the players really get up and about for MAFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back