Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to our ties with Penrith by the by? Is this over and above or did that go by the wayside?
That's the first thing I asked and what is the link to the Rabbitohs when the article was first put up on page 78, but I couldn't initially crack the paywall and read it. My first guess was did Oak leave Penrith? So i checked it out and they didn't leave Penrith as sponsors. Oak seemed to be the common link when we set up the alliance. I think also we also looked at their gaming business model as that Pickard lead northern gaming venue was still in the mix. But we have pulled the pin on that and Panthers group have sold about 6 gaming venues and consolidated their gaming business.

Geof Motley at 17:30
Russ Ebert at 58:00

Plus some other great non Port names

(Log in to remove this ad.)

442541_d108a0c4436d8cb9c957d393869a18ed.jpeg

'someone' stole Gav's shoes too!

442541_d108a0c4436d8cb9c957d393869a18ed.jpeg

'someone' stole Gav's shoes too!

Still laughing that Chaplin missed winning finals with Richmond (and a premiership lol) and Port then goes to Melbourne and they miss the 8 by the barest of margins.

I'd be clearing him out, he's bad juju.

Still laughing that Chaplin missed winning finals with Richmond (and a premiership lol) and Port then goes to Melbourne and they miss the 8 by the barest of margins.

I'd be clearing him out, he's bad juju.

As Jack Watts collects his 2018 Premiership medal he takes a dog-eared piece of paper out of his sock, unfolds it, and holds it up in the air declaring, "Troy Chaplin - YOU WERE WRONG!"

As Jack Watts collects his 2018 Premiership medal he takes a dog-eared piece of paper out of his sock, unfolds it, and holds it up in the air declaring, "Troy Chaplin - YOU WERE WRONG!"

This is why we can't have nice things.

Had a call from the club about raffle books this morning. Like the auto-renewal date, this seems to be happening a fair bit earlier than usual as well. This one is for $30,000 cash first prize. The lady told me that if I'm buying the whole book myself they will just register the ticket numbers in my name, no need to even send me the book, all I have to do is pay up! Brilliant, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back