Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate school holidays, when do you kids go back to school? :)

Credit where its due, our offseason team have earned the respect of 3rd parties with what they have done for the last few months.
Will it translate to on field results, well there's a few more variables to manage before we can even hope for that.

Teams that make the most changes in the off season in regards to bringing players in and offloading others are seen to 'win' the offseason.

2015 Trade ratings:
Coll A
Geelong A+

Bulldogs (premiers): C

2015 Trade ratings:
Brisbane A-
Fremantle A
Gold Coast B+
GWS A
St Kilda A+
WCE A

Richmond (Premiers): B

2015 Trade ratings:
Essendon 9/10
Fremantle 9/10
Port 9/10

West Coast (premiers): 7/10
Runner-up 5/10

Having the media frothing over you between November and February is a death sentence.

lol I reckon North are going to be absolute garbage. They recruited the flakiest dudes in the league and have passed them off as a big coup.

Gaff ******* them was hilarious.

lol I reckon North are going to be absolute garbage. They recruited the flakiest dudes in the league and have passed them off as a big coup.

I have been watching replays of Port games 2018 ... geez, Polec sure made a lot of mistakes, which I had not noticed before, and made me say .. what the ..

They needed to use their money somewhere.

I don’t think they’ll be garbage. I think they’ll go down the St Kilda path - constantly believing they are a player away from playing finals only to realise (as St Kilda did when they recruited Carlisle) that they weren’t close at all.

At least when we started doing it we actually made a semi final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put your claws away Beryl, the players are allowed to have hot girlfriends.

They can do as they please, i'm just saying on appearance she looks like as much trouble as we know he is.

They can do as they please, i'm just saying on appearance she looks like as much trouble as we know he is.
Seems to me that he's been doing better lately (rumours are that he's training really well, etc). Let him make up for the mistakes he made last year. He probably knows he stuffed up.

She looks like she’d be fun and really sweet.

Hahah, access to hot women is as much an incentive to play good footy as premierships and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back