Not open for further replies.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Pretty sure that's the same chick from the dickposting saga. Seems the exact type you would expect from him.

You realllllyyyy have to stop posting this sort of garbage every time there is a photo posted of a player's girlfriend or literally any other woman.

Alberton Proud

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2012
Beachside
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
They've been a thing for a while

Also some other cracking photos from this link - https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/mess...mage-gallery/18548e8aeabcd2ba6b8ddf344f00264b

1547158199638.png

I have been watching replays of Port games 2018 ... geez, Polec sure made a lot of mistakes, which I had not noticed before, and made me say .. what the ..

Was a very good user of the ball but is a soft, lazy defensive liability. Reminds of one of those gifted kids that didn't think he needed to the extra yards due to his ability.

Nemisis

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was a very good user of the ball but is a soft, lazy defensive liability. Reminds of one of those gifted kids that didn't think he needed to the extra yards due to his ability.
Nah, Polec had a great year for Port last year. He will be sorely missed. Lots of rewriting of history going on in regards to Pole Cat and Win God.

Lawnchair Larry

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Polec left at his zenith.
Wingard did not. The last couple of years were AFL standard, but not near his best.
I'm for a global view - if someone can get the best out of Wingard when we cannot, then by all means let his departure add to the strength of the sport.
Of course you can argue we should have employed people who did get the most from him, but it is what it is.

Nah, Polec had a great year for Port last year. He will be sorely missed. Lots of rewriting of history going on in regards to Pole Cat and Win God.

If either player was a required player at Port they would still be at Port in 2019.

Polec would have gotten his deal early in the year and Wingard would have been backed to turn it around or at the very least an extra year on the list would have been seen as preferable to Burton and Duursma, because Rozee would have allowed Chad to go into the midfield full time.

Since neither happened, the decision was made that we would be better off without either player moving forward. There is no rewriting of history. As a fan base we don’t have all the information at hand.

It’s like Hawthorn recruiting Tom Scully for a packet of chips. Sure, on the surface it seems like a great deal for the Hawks...but there’s a reason why GWS traded him.

Maybe wait until the new players take the field before you make calls about how badly we’ll miss both players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back