Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I was thinking 2019 would be Ryder's last year!
If Hinkley remains, he'll make sure we have a bunch of old guys exactly ready to retire all at once (and a bunch of criminally underplayed younger guys behind them) in the final year of his contract as a huge * you to Port fans.

I heard goss our "executive team" are going to start with Leading Teams quite soon. news? good thing yes?
What do you mean? They are going to get Ray Mclean and his guys in and get the executives to go thru their program, get some kid in membership to tell KT what he has to do better?

I heard goss our "executive team" are going to start with Leading Teams quite soon. news? good thing yes?
From their website:

Since 2005, our AFL clients have won nine premierships whilst we’ve been working with them. We have had many success stories in the AFL, working with 16 of the 18 clubs over the years, as well as national and local teams in netball, NRL, cricket, basketball and more.

so we’ll get a competitive edge over...one opponent?

tho I thought we’d already used them before

What do you mean? They are going to get Ray Mclean and his guys in and get the executives to go thru their program, get some kid in membership to tell KT what he has to do better?

The airing of grievances followed by the feats of strength.

The airing of grievances followed by the feats of strength.
Maybe the reason of club isn’t digging deep enough is that its way too easy to wrestle Kochie to the ground and end the event

I'm all for Leading Teams so long as we get to send a BigFooty representative to Ken and Kochie's 360 feedback sessions.
Next minute

Janus: HEY YOU GUYS IM GOING TO ALBERTON WOOOOOOOO

Man, I was one pissed off 11yo after that loss.

Especially after that absolutely boonta nine goal opening term and 36 point lead at the first break (only for Woodville to respond with a six goals-to-one second quarter to trail by only six points at half-time.)

Losses really stung when you were a kid, lol...

Just catching up with this thread. Must admit that Peckers team along with Westies 1983 are my 2 favourite Oppo teams of all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, I was one pissed off 11yo after that loss.

Especially after that absolutely boonta nine goal opening term and 36 point lead at the first break (only for Woodville to respond with a six goals-to-one second quarter to trail by only six points at half-time.)

Losses really stung when you were a kid, lol...

If you put this in perspective though, this was Woodville's and it's supporters finest moment in their entire existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back