Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up for a chat with Butters and Duursma tomorrow. I'll give the podcast a subtle little shoutout in this thread when it's out...
I've got plenty of dot points but would love to put the feelers out for some thoughtful questions you might want answered?

Catching up for a chat with Butters and Duursma tomorrow. I'll give the podcast a subtle little shoutout in this thread when it's out...
I've got plenty of dot points but would love to put the feelers out for some thoughtful questions you might want answered?
On a scale of 1 to John Butcher how much would they love to wear the prison bar guernsey?

At the risk of getting unnecessarily involved in a spat that's not mine - and risking being turned on, what appears to have happened is that E Dingle pointed out a media shakes head issue in a video shared by D Lenko, where Port Adelaide legend Matthew Primus, famous for missing out on our premiership because of injury, was labeled as a premiership player by 5aa (I think) reinforcing our perception that they are indifferent to our history. Mr Lenko appears to have interpreted Mr Dingle's observation as an attack on Mr Primus.

To Duursma, don't let the man keep you down! Keep talking about Star Wars!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please assure them, that if they happen to read or be exposed to BF, that none of the vitriol in here is in any way reflective of them or their contribution to the team. We are excited to see what they will deliver for us in the future.

Please assure them, that if they happen to read or be exposed to BF, that none of the vitriol in here is in any way reflective of them or their contribution to the team. We are excited to see what they will deliver for us in the future.
Don't even mention BF! There's a chance that they don't know about this campaigner hole.
If they find this joint they'll walk.

Is X-Man an OT, prequels or sequels guy?
Has he ever seen the Star Wars Holiday Special?
What is his favourite Star War, also fave character?
Who would you F@%k, Marry, Kill out of Rey, Leia and Oola?
With those blonde locks, how often does he cosplay Luke Skywalker?

TELSTRA TRACKER TEAM RECORDS
Season records

Total distance covered for season 2019: 4033.5km (3rd)
Total distance at high speed for 2019: 556.8km (4th)
Total sprints for season 2019: 3422 (6th)
TELSTRA TRACKER PLAYER RECORDS
Distance kings – average distance covered per match (minimum of two matches in 2019)

Duursma's been an immediate replacement for Jared Polec on the wing. Powell-Pepper's running hasn't been enough to keep him in the senior side, while Drew has worked hard when he's had his opportunities.

1. Xavier Duursma 14.9km per match
2. Sam Powell-Pepper 14.78km per match
3. Willem Drew 14.3km per match
Distance kings – single-match records for 2019
The 18th overall pick in the 2018 NAB AFL Draft, 18-year-old Duursma has been a revelation for the Power with his elite motor and ability to get up and down the ground.

1. Xavier Duursma: 17.37km v Carlton, round two
2. Xavier Duursma: 16.34km v Brisbane, round three
3. Xavier Duursma: 16.26km v Adelaide, round eight
Speedsters – highest speeds recorded in 2019
Burton provided great drive out of defence with 22 disposals in the Power's round five upset of the reigning premiers in Perth. It's surprising that none of the top-five speeds belong to small forwards.

1. Ryan Burton: 34.99 km/h v West Coast, round five
2. Justin Westhoff: 34.31km/h v Fremantle, round 13
3. Dougal Howard: 34.02km/h v Adelaide, round eight

Xavier Duursma is the Power's running man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back