Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell into doing a ladder predictor because it's sort of that time of year to let your hopes be lifted and then watch them get smashed like the masochists we all are.

12 wins gets us there for sure, 11 still gives us a good chance.

In before what happen power and we finish on 10 wins.

I fell into doing a ladder predictor because it's sort of that time of year to let your hopes be lifted and then watch them get smashed like the masochists we all are.

There's probably some pencil-necks out there with an app/bot that can do 10,000 simulations to give us the definitive answer on where we will finish:

deepthoughtcomputer-619-386.png

the middle of the ladder is so close this year. We could come as high as 4th or 5th and as low as 10th or so. Who knows where we land but beating other sides vying for the top 8 like the Lions is a must.

Fingers crossed!!

Just make sure when you walk in the office Monday morning let them know what happened on Saturday in case they left early.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

In my experience, be it colleagues, family, friends, acquaintances or the usual riff-raff on social, they don’t like it when after letting them talk years of endless s**t, you just hit’em with the odd ‘haha’ react.

Apparently you’re the one with the problem.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In my experience, be it colleagues, family, friends, acquaintances or the usual riff-raff on social, they don’t like it when after letting them talk years of endless s**t, you just hit’em with the odd ‘haha’ react.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Crowtards for you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I heard it with Nelson's voice

How many wins do we need for top 4, the only thing that actually matters

As much as this has been another Hinkley up and down season, and I want him gone, looking at our remaining fixture, if we make the finals from this point, we have deserved it.

How many wins do we need for top 4, the only thing that actually matters

I mean why wouldn’t you not bother picking Marshall for a home game against a makeshift Tigers team coming off back-to-back 40+pt losses, despite Josh Walker registering 16 marks (11 intercepts) in your marginal loss the week before.

And then you find yourself in the same old mediocrity doomloop, lamenting “lacquer vacuumracy” and “oarrrr it can be a bit of a fishbowl at times, Rooch” as for the seventh consecutive season you battle through a Jekyll & Hyde struggle that might end in an Elimination Final.

F**k me Nora.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha we legit could L/W/L/W/L/W/L our way to finals.
Untitled.jpg

So according to the data, we'll finish somewhere between 3rd and 13th. Amazing what you can do with computers these days.

It all depends on whether someone hears a butterfly beat its wings in a rainforest somewhere.

Looks like percentage will be critical, and the game against the Bombers nearly season defining.

Put your money on us to suffer a blowout loss and to lose to the Bombers.

Side note: I think I put the margin as the default 20 points for every game.

Port Adelaide will go into finals as the team nobody wants to play. Where we finish is irrelevant.

P.S It will be top four.

Port Adelaide will go into finals as the team nobody wants to play. Where we finish is irrelevant.

P.S It will be top four.
We have to win every single game just to scrape into 4th. That's not happening.

Remember when we were like a 90% chance of finals according to all the algorithms late last year and then we got exposed for the s**t team we actually were?

I mean why wouldn’t you not bother picking Marshall for a home game against a makeshift Tigers team coming off back-to-back 40+pt losses, despite Josh Walker registering 16 marks (11 intercepts) in your marginal loss the week before.

And then you find yourself in the same old mediocrity doomloop, lamenting “lacquer vacuumracy” and “oarrrr it can be a bit of a fishbowl at times, Rooch” as for the seventh consecutive season you battle through a Jekyll & Hyde struggle that might end in an Elimination Final.

F**k me Nora.

Mate that loss was clearly about the vibe. The fact that we're now picking 2 genuine KPFs every week and we've won a few close ones is completely coincidental and pales into insignificance when you consider that Jupiter of all planets managed to find itself in retrograde just 3 days before the game.

We have to win every single game just to scrape into 4th. That's not happening.

Why?

If this team plays the way it did against West Coast, Geelong and Adelaide, it can win the flag, right?

A premiership team can and would win every single game playing that style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back