Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 17 2003 v Brisbane on fox at 7.30.

Or 7 if you are in radelaide.

59487715-9D0E-4FB8-8C20-2DA776BE280C.jpeg

What if you could be the winningest side of the era and play ThReE KiDs?!

It’s a miracle we won this.

Frees:
BL 23-11 PA

And Cockatoo-Collins was just robbed of a contested mark 30m out straight in front for a non-existent ‘hold’ while being molested front-on by a young Ash McGrath lol

It’s a miracle we won this.

Frees:
BL 23-11 PA

And Cockatoo-Collins was just robbed of a contested mark 30m out straight in front for a non-existent ‘hold’ while being molested front-on by a young Ash McGrath lol

Cmon mate we weren’t expected to win.

We’re playing the kids.

Guerra making his way back to the Sheraton on his seniors’ pass was a altruistic touch.

Take out Fitzdestroyed Primus and Paxman hows the winning % of that squad?

Retweet if you cryd

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Rucci doing his bit for Ports' propaganda line of softening up the members and supporters for another Hinkley contract extension. Playing the long game now with kids so finals off the agenda. Comparing our current rebuild to that of the MLB Houston Astros.

"Gone is the quick fix with Moneyball. Port Adelaide is on the long game with Astroball or what might become the AFL’s Powerball."

Rucci doing his bit for Ports' propaganda line of softening up the members and supporters for another Hinkley contract extension. Playing the long game now with kids so finals off the agenda. Comparing our current rebuild to that of the MLB Houston Astros.

"Gone is the quick fix with Moneyball. Port Adelaide is on the long game with Astroball or what might become the AFL’s Powerball."

‘Moneyball’ was a ‘quick fix’?

Another footy journo with absolutely no idea what that book/film was about.

Jon Ralph infamously thought it was just a catchy synonym for player transfers 🤪

or what might become the AFL’s Powerball."

Yes, I can just imagine it now.

John C Reilly playing Ken Hinkley, dropping pearls of wisdom such as “what if we drafted kids and played them”?

Reinventing the wheel, this.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

John C Reilly playing Ken Hinkley, dropping pearls of wisdom such as “what if we drafted kids and played them”?

More like what if we drafted kids and played Sam Gray and Cam Sutcliffe.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?

I wish you wouldn't do this because I'm now casting Will Ferrell in a bald cap as Koch but he's basically Mugatu and probably Steve Carell as KT

A skinnier Jack Black works for an angry Monty but for the life of me I can't find suitable actor for Bassett

I've wasted literally minutes thanks to you

I wish you wouldn't do this because I'm now casting Will Ferrell in a bald cap as Koch but he's basically Mugatu and probably Steve Carell as KT

A skinnier Jack Black works for an angry Monty but for the life of me I can't find suitable actor for Bassett

Steve Carrel is Bassett.

Pair of boring campaigners

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Luke Wilson has Bassett written all over him.

Chris and Liam as Chad and Kane?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Hemsworth would have to play Paul Stewart ;)

That can't be right, How was Brent Guerra balding at 21 years of age?
He was balding at 19. I remember calling him old man Guerra before his 20th birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back