Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great memories from Tommy, but fu** that dead dolphin jumper design Salopek and Surj had a hand in.

Those white socks though, hubba hubba :p

I like how he went full Phil Carman and showed the ball to the crowd at the top of the mark.

Missed the shot though.

By making our 140th just over a weekend it risked a loss.

By making the 150th a whole year, surely we'll get a win in somewhere!
Room to squeeze at least 2 or 3 greatest wins ever in there!

Alberton Proud

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2012
Beachside
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
CD is really on the nose

1573595587593.png

Last edited:
Escudo_de_Adelaida.png

i've never seen the 'Adelaide Coat of Arms before, didn't think cities had them as well as states. surely the part at the top influenced our Power logo? or is it a mad coincidence? never heard about any connection.

Escudo_de_Adelaida.png

i've never seen the 'Adelaide Coat of Arms before, didn't think cities had them as well as states. surely the part at the top influenced our Power logo? or is it a mad coincidence? never heard about any connection.

Coincidence, I'd say.

also... jesus people were very s**t at drawing back then. That 'lion' looks like a jelly fish smothering a sloth.

Coincidence, I'd say.

also... jesus people were very s**t at drawing back then. That 'lion' looks like a jelly fish smothering a sloth.

I actually thought it was the Adelaide fc club emblem and notso got himself a spot on it.

Great memories from Tommy, but fu** that dead dolphin jumper design Salopek and Surj had a hand in.

With a white back, black numbers and black and white hooped socks it really could’ve worked.

Not ideal, but superior to what was served up.

A South Adelaide tweet that puts the Port logo above the South logo. They might be proud, but at least they know their place. ;)

Mar 22, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Carolina Panther's
Yeah, that game was my tipping point. It was the exact moment I went from 'yeah
I'm not really sure whether Hinkley is the right man for the job' to 'Hinkley must be sacked ASAP'.
Is that the game where Richmond brung over their reserves side and schooled us on how to counter attack with run and speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back