Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the song needs a bit more synth and probably some big 80s drums, Bonnie Tyler style, with Jimmy Barnes singing and a two guitar solos. Also we should use ship horns in the intro.

Actually on that...

Butch highlights and lowlights video to Holding out for a Hero pls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but Ken told someone to pick up a dunny roll in 2013 so, standards and that.

F me, if he was picking a broken down and fat Ryder over Lycett...
Wingard's had a full pre-season & dropped a few too apparently

My theory is that in today’s world the fitness departments say we need to be stronger, and lay out and plan, then the next year we need to be more mobile! And lay out plans for that and so on back and forth. A lot of buzzwords and being on the edge and pushing limits so forth. Got to appear to be striving, even if striving in terms of ideas when you have no new information.

I mean for all the new toys these people have no one has discovered anything groundbreaking about the Actual human body in what? Decades? Centuries?

I dunno why this is an issue it happens every year with role changes and system alterations.

We've done it too, we're one Captain lighter and on top of that Ollie Wines is one less shoulder.
AJ's beer gut was well trained last year

So PAFC =complacency.
I am riled up about this ******* club again
OGC The current coach is to blame. The whole attitude starts with him. It's a brutal competition, someone has to lose, work life balance, dropping Ryder and Westhoff was his toughest day in football, have to leave the AGM early for wifey's birthday, leave selection meeting to listen to a dog race. The guy's not serious and he's ok with his, players attitudes and efforts. The North game last year was an 'aberration'. He should have been sacked that night. The club is a joke at the moment.
Even Travis having a cry at Kane Cornes' comment re players professionalism and their preparedness to present in a good shape. Our shite performances over the last 5 years have not been a fluke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back