Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Alipate Carlile is on That Pacific Sports Show tonight at 11pm (local times) on ABC2 channel 22.

It is on ABC Australia station, broadcast around the Pacific and Asia at about 8pm on a Wednesday. It started late last year and looks at athletes in Oz who have an Islander heritage.

https://iview.abc.net.au/show/that-pacific-sports-show Its up already

Last edited:
Pretty sure that is Jamie Jason Horne who along with Jase Burgoyne are spending this week at Port as part of their NAB AFL scholarship.

Can we hatch a Fine Cotton-style ruse to keep him?

Potential #1 pick.

Can we hatch a Fine Cotton-style ruse to keep him?

Potential #1 pick.
Get a bad injury, not play for the season and he will slip the ladder down like Trengove and Georgiades did, is probably the best shot. I reckon some of those kids in Victoria who didn't play last year, when they were 17, might zoom up the rankings and Horne slides down, might be another chance.

What have I told you about the Waterhouses?

Sexy boat parties?

tenor.gif

Bars in white shorts
Home in white shorts

are my preference for our kits we run with weekly.

To be honest, Travis Boak was on screen when i made that call, and he tends to make everything look good. But i really do like the kit a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked how some of the boys had their socks folded in a way that covered over the teal and only looked black and white.

I love teal, easily more than most here, but I think we should be having black and white socks moving forward until we win the battle.

Not black white and teal.

Not white.

Not black.

But black and white.

Make it the first step and make it happen now.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Get a bad injury, not play for the season and he will slip the ladder down like Trengove and Georgiades did, is probably the best shot. I reckon some of those kids in Victoria who didn't play last year, when they were 17, might zoom up the rankings and Horne slides down, might be another chance.
If he drops at all the Crows will snag him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back