Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

What's this "Will Port bring back the Magenta when they enter the AFLW" sh*t I've heard on SEN sound bites every 5 minutes this morning?
Just what we need more muddying of the waters.

I really hope they don't go down this path. It is a very dumb idea.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's this "Will Port bring back the Magenta when they enter the AFLW" sh*t I've heard on SEN sound bites every 5 minutes this morning?
Just what we need more muddying of the waters.
bECAUSE pINK=wOMEN.

Stop trying to be woke!

This is true, but how does it explain the AFL executive who vacillate between both options, depending on the issue?
They are clueless. They believe to have no bad idea at all!

Did a ladder predictor today based on favourites winning, losing only to Melbourne and the Bulldogs sees us finish 5th on 16 and 6.

Losing to Melbourne and beating the Bulldogs sees us grab 4th in Round 23 on 17 and 5.

remaining games:
Suns (a)
Sydney (h)
Hawks (a)
Melbourne (h)
Saints (a)
Collingwood (h)
Giants (a)
Crows
Carlton (h)
Bulldogs (a)

Last edited:
Did a ladder predictor today based on favourites winning, losing only to Melbourne and the Bulldogs sees us finish 5th on 16 and 6.

Losing to Melbourne and beating the Bulldogs sees us grab 4th in Round 23 on 17 and 5.

remaining games:
Suns (a)
Sydney (h)
Hawks (a)
Melbourne (h)
Saints (a)
Collingwood (h)
Giants (a)
Crows
Carlton (h)
Bulldogs (a)

The only game we' ll drop is GWS.

remaining games:
Suns (a)
Sydney (h)
Hawks (a)
Melbourne (h)
Saints (a)
Collingwood (h)
Giants (a)
Crows
Carlton (h)
Bulldogs (a)
Seems like a pot luck in the cheap seats but I do condone your optimism!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back