Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

If I was reading correctly it's less, it sounded like that's for a two year contract.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
"The Adelaide Advertiser reported the court documents show Tredrea was halfway through a two year, $192,500-per-year contract."

It's reported as he took leave. Can't be sacked while on leave.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
yes you can

Facebook Bot 'Erin Phillips' just liked my post from 2019 labelling our loss to North Melbourne a disgrace. Finally, someone's listening.

Oh and I'm the winner of her 'Event' too.

Neat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody know what the story is about Cripps being head hunted by Victorian clubs, particularly St Kilda?
The story is simple, he is very good,, pulled off getting JHF, is well regarded by the recruiting and list management industry, is an ex St Kilda player, lives in Victoria, others want him.

St Kilda had a crack a few years ago, but he said no thanks.

Andrew Bassat will probably throw a s**t load of $$ at him - a fair chunk outside the soft cap

Last edited:
The story is simple, he is very good,, pulled off getting JHF, is well regarded by the recruiting and list management industry, is an ex St Kilda player, lives in Victoria, others want him.

St Kilda had a crack a few years ago, but he said no thanks.

Andrew Bassat will probably throw a s**t load of $$ at him - a fair chunk outside the soft cap
Reckon Cripps won't leave Port until we win a flag. Became list manager in 2011, so while he couldn't say the 2013/14 team was his creation, the current side most definitely is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back