Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

CBE820AF-BA10-48CC-BB83-C3AE670353A2.png

Get on Timmy’s interview with Mark Tylor via the club.

Kicked 6.4 against Mick Gayfer (the pre-tagger era Ryan Crowley) in the 1993 preseason game against Collingwood.

The Stuart MacGill to Scott Hodges’ Warney.

View attachment 850772

Kicked 6.4 against Mick Gayfer (the pre-tagger era Ryan Crowley) in the 1993 preseason game against Collingwood.

He even looks a bit like like MacGill in that pic.

View attachment 850772

Loved a few things Tyles said:

"It was great after a good win on Saturday. The next day we would all meet as a group at the bar, have 3 or 4 beers and a couple of meat pies, then push Arnie under the hot water - all for morale of course" :cool:

"I remember as a kid one day playing against David Hutton. Kicked 8 goals on Hutts - playing out of the middle!" :devil:

"Broke me hand one game - but not through a punch up with Scotty Hodges. That was all a media beat up - we always got on great. This was Craig Balme, when he kicked me in the arm. I must have been doing the one-percenters as usual, smothering kicks, etc". ;):p

What a great team man. Glad he eventually go that elusive flag in 1994! :trophy:

i feel compelled to buy the AFL game and get trengove and wingard back in the team

hartlett probably stiff but i can understand it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The devs of the AFL games would save many headaches doing away with any kind of player overall system. People care too much about that s**t.

I mean yeah, but we're not talking about 'how dare you rate Jonathan Brown over Warren Tredrea!' here. Jake Pasini and Trent Burgoyne on the same level as Ryan Burton and Dan Houston is just silly.

I mean yeah, but we're not talking about 'how dare you rate Jonathan Brown over Warren Tredrea!' here. Jake Pasini and Trent Burgoyne on the same level as Ryan Burton and Dan Houston is just silly.

Taylor Walker is a smidgeon behind Robbie Gray.

We kicked 6.4 in the last quarter to 0.6 and won 25.12 to 20.15. Who saw that coming?

What a sensational game, and a fitting return home to Alberton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back