Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Did you see who he thanked first? MSE. They own 6 pro sports teams and own and/or manage 4 stadiums/venues. The first team of the 6 teams the chairman and ceo of MSE John Leonsis bought, was the NHL's Washington Capitals in 1999. They won the Stanley Cup in May 2018. Their WNBA team the Washington Mystics is the reigning champions.

Whilst Hunter may have attended 2 Wizards games, he was exposed to a lot more than just the Wizards.

Can't wait to see the (Port) Adelaide Adrenilin take out the title in 2039. Mt Thebarton will be rockin.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
I’m not sure about the score involvements but I reckon he’d be the only player in VFL/AFL history to have a 4 goal/20 disposal game before being scapegoated only a week later never to return.
And then delisted despite us also moving on Schulz, leaving us with Dixon and 0 gamer teenagers on the KPF depth chart.

Diabolical.

Sack Hinkley.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
That's an underachieving Dixon that already was having some concerned about his ability to seamlessly take off where Schulz left.

Tall forwards? We don't need be stinking forwards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm amazed another AFL club didn't give him a shot firstly after he Carey'd Briz div 4 & again after his all conquering form at Centrals.

Is Jake Neade still playing for the Roosters’ reserves?

The Port Adelaide F50, everybody!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Think that's good? We have a bloke who tried to get traded as our vice captain.

Yeah, folks who know me from your board would know my opinion on the matter. Port's current shortcomings predominately arise from their non playing football department.

Putting aside my own team, I have your list as the next best to step in to the top 8, after the Bulldogs, and the best value odds for a top 8 spot (@$3.50)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back