Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Would Jack have picked Amon 2 years ago?

Jack always gave players a chance and if he saw something he persisted. He was an amazing coach for getting the best out of players. But if you let him down ...

He did have the benefit that most players that came through to him as juniors had been through the Port Adelaide system and understood what it meant to be a Port Adelaide player.

Would Jack have let him get to the point where his confidence is shot?

He wouldn't have persisted for this many games until he showed he could be a Port Adelaide player.

Farrell right now reminds me of Sam Pang saying his nickname as a player was The Orchid - he only thrived in perfect conditions.

Jack would have played a wet weather player in the peripheral role Farrell has right now.

Don't know if it was obvious last night but Farrell was played from half back to half forward positions.

View attachment 960934

Oh ... we have plan B .. When will we see that.

Plan B:
1) Send Dixon up the ground.
2) Position Neade S. Gray Sutcliffe one-on-one at full forward.
3) ???
4) Who cares? I'll be here forever!
5)

capi_485f1aa6499696f303f5c1f0bdf01468_748fd230a366f80ed14ff0185ba81134.jpeg

Just had a daydream (at 1am) that involved where I would be when we won the flag in a little over a month's time. Really came out of the blue because for years my mind just absolutely hasn't been able to conceive of that. I haven't allowed myself that fantasy since 2014. I mean we're actually finishing top 2. We're as good a chance as anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do your bit for a new Scoreboard at Alberton. Prison Bar Ale.

A413B85D-8011-4719-AB69-1059FAD9E814.png

Looks like it might be a sticker over the PA Lager can.

Will be getting a slab either way.

Can't imagine they'd get away with selling a lager as an ale.

Sticker labels on cans is pretty standard these days as it allows breweries to do smaller batches.

Butters looks frightening
View attachment 961876

They all look frightening. Well all except Hamish Hartlett. He's got his 'Ugly Sweater pose' going and looks as dreamy as ever.

Also, whose the Sinéad O'Connor lookalike in the front?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back