Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if anyone watched her match against Ash Barty. In the post match interview when asked does she like Adelaide, her response was 'I love coming here [deliberate pasuse] ..... of course I follow the football team (Crowd starts to murmur)!' She looks around with a smile and says, 'Yes, PORT ADELAIDE!" Crowd erupts in 50% cheers & 50% jeers.

Good on her, What a champ!

Not sure if anyone watched her match against Ash Barty. In the post match interview when asked does she like Adelaide, her response was 'I love coming here [deliberate pasuse] ..... of course I follow the football team (Crowd starts to murmur)!' She looks around with a smile and says, 'Yes, PORT ADELAIDE!" Crowd erupts in 50% cheers & 50% jeers.

The Cockaleechie Kid restrained himself not talking about the crows in that interview. The benefit of winning the wooden spoon.

It took me a bit, but I’ve found it. The cheers were way louder:

She was confident, and the crowd backed her up!

Last edited:
It took me a bit, but I’ve found it. The cheers were way louder:

She was confident, and the crowd backed her up!

She was an attractive girl but when she said "Port Adelaide" she instantly became irresistible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Power Pete Photo Pete or whatever?

I miss his training photos.

Did you clique campaigners bully him over memes again?

He started posting black and white photos and smithy killed him

Smithy7 I'm guessing you don't like the moniker Smiffy well i'm sorry mate but it gets me giggling. No offence coz I like your posts. :D

From what i've seen it's a term of endearment.

Smithy7 I'm guessing you don't like the moniker Smiffy well i'm sorry mate but it gets me giggling. No offence coz I like your posts. :D

From what i've seen it's a term of endearment.

It absolutely is a term of endearment. Living interstate we miss a lot of the media on Port so having smiffy pick it up and post it is much appreciated.

Port supporters 4 smiffy unite!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back