Smithy7

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
1612326412539.png

Did anyone else hear Marlon Motlop on the radio this morning? Turns out he has a band in which he is the vocalist. They did a live in studio song, and holy s**t can Marlon sing. Apparently he's gonna release the single after they perform at Womad.

Did anyone else hear Marlon Motlop on the radio this morning? Turns out he has a band in which he is the vocalist. They did a live in studio song, and holy sh*t can Marlon sing. Apparently he's gonna release the single after they perform at Womad.

Related/Unrelated

All the Motlops are obsessed with Elvis Presley. I think it is Mark Motlop that has an Elvis statue in his front yard in Darwin. At Uluru in 2002 at the biannual Indigenous Players camp I think it was Daniel that made the whole joint explode with a ******* brilliant version of Burning Love. Man he could sing.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Related/Unrelated

All the Motlops are obsessed with Elvis Presley. I think it is Mark Motlop that has an Elvis statue in his front yard in Darwin. At Uluru in 2002 at the biannual Indigenous Players camp I think it was Daniel that made the whole joint explode with a ******* brilliant version of Burning Love. Man he could sing.
Unrelated/unrelated

I won the Elvis night singing contest with Burning Love.

I didn't fare as well in the Taekwondo categories however.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Did anyone else hear Marlon Motlop on the radio this morning? Turns out he has a band in which he is the vocalist. They did a live in studio song, and holy sh*t can Marlon sing. Apparently he's gonna release the single after they perform at Womad.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Omg just remembered Ken decided to plonk a one legged defender at full forward for 10 mins in a preliminary final that we lost by a goal.

Didn't need that.

Im more annoyed about the goal Burton missed when he could have passed it off to Dixon (or just kicked the goal himself given it was from point blank range)

Jan 14, 2008
Salisbury, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Man City, NY Jets
Omg just remembered Ken decided to plonk a one legged defender at full forward for 10 mins in a preliminary final that we lost by a goal.

Didn't need that.

Ken is too rigid, doesn’t try things... Burton all but cooked, may give us one last rotation through the midfield, may even snag us one Snag - sheet his father did... doesn’t come off, we lose by a Kick. Hinkley cost us the match by throwing Burton up forward...

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ken is too rigid, doesn’t try things... Burton all but cooked, may give us one last rotation through the midfield, may even snag us one Snag - sheet his father did... doesn’t come off, we lose by a Kick. Hinkley cost us the match by throwing Burton up forward...
For the sake of rotations thing annoys me fast forward a week Richmond win the GF with a man down early and taking no further part, you don't
pinch minutes with severely hampered by injury players full stop.. it's nonsense.

Jan 14, 2008
Salisbury, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Man City, NY Jets
For the sake of rotations thing annoys me fast forward a week Richmond win the GF with a man down early and taking no further part, you don't
pinch minutes with severely hampered by injury players full stop.. it's nonsense.
We lost by a kick. Burton played forward for how long? We lost because we weren’t good enough under pressure, not because Ken tried to do something out of the box for 3% of TMT

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Can anyone help me with the "pear" symbol we had on the sleeve? of club merchandise a year or 2 ago. If so pls put up an image so I can embroider it on some of my club stuff.

The one i'm after has a single leaf on top. Tried at the Port Club shop today but no luck. They said CUB might have run with it once. Any help much appreciated.

Can anyone help me with the "pear" symbol we had on the sleeve? of club merchandise a year or 2 ago. If so pls put up an image so I can embroider it on some of my club stuff.

The one i'm after has a single leaf on top. Tried at the Port Club shop today but no luck. They said CUB might have run with it once. Any help much appreciated.
This one in post #8??

or this one linked in post #1?

Back