Let's talk Ports!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone else heading to the Port Club to watch the game tomorrow? I figure it's no consolation for not being able to be in Shangai but should still be a good way to spend Mother's Day.

So anyone else heading to the Port Club to watch the game tomorrow? I figure it's no consolation for not being able to be in Shangai but should still be a good way to spend Mother's Day.
Yep. My wife would kill me. So nope.

IF we make finals that is.....

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...s/news-story/7601ab85f9828f4074a31806dfe0d114
Port Adelaide assistant coach Matthew Nicks says week off will help the Power for finals
The Power has made its return from Shanghai to start its mid-season break early — and then a 14-week run to the end of the home-and-away season. This will force coach Ken Hinkley and his fitness chief Darren Burgess to manage their players at the late end of the season when most of its rivals will be working to 12-week stretches.
……..there is the new system of a week before the finals to ease any fatigue that could emerge in a tight race to a top-four or top-eight finish.

“We will manage things coming into that area,” said Nicks as the bulk of the Power team returned to Adelaide today. “By no means does every player have to play every game. If you have the healthy list we have at the moment, then you are in a good position.

“And we’ve seen teams at the top of the ladder do (rest players). It would be a nice bonus if we can get to that position. But we have to keep winning.”

IF we make finals that is.....

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...s/news-story/7601ab85f9828f4074a31806dfe0d114
Port Adelaide assistant coach Matthew Nicks says week off will help the Power for finals
The Power has made its return from Shanghai to start its mid-season break early — and then a 14-week run to the end of the home-and-away season. This will force coach Ken Hinkley and his fitness chief Darren Burgess to manage their players at the late end of the season when most of its rivals will be working to 12-week stretches.
……..there is the new system of a week before the finals to ease any fatigue that could emerge in a tight race to a top-four or top-eight finish.

“We will manage things coming into that area,” said Nicks as the bulk of the Power team returned to Adelaide today. “By no means does every player have to play every game. If you have the healthy list we have at the moment, then you are in a good position.

“And we’ve seen teams at the top of the ladder do (rest players). It would be a nice bonus if we can get to that position. But we have to keep winning.”
WHEN!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that Jesse or Jessie Palmer behind Hamish? :eek:

18252761_1763967303914806_4337484362674077696_n.jpg

anyone know what yer this PI is from??
According to Mero on footyjumpers.com we had a different number font 2000-02, 2003, 2004-06, while the jumper remained the same in every other facet.

craig-bradley-for-carlton-and-josh-carr-for-port-adelaide-wrestle-picture-id1331555

This image from 2002 looks like the same 9 as that jumper, so I'd say it's from 2000-2002.

Off topic but.........

On PAFC website Tom Corcoran promoting Port v Eagles match day charity - Guide Dogs.

Pic of him with girlfriend, with the surname of Jarman.

You guessed it - lard arse's daughter.

And her name is .......... Riley!

Which one of them is lard arse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back