FTA-TV Letters and Numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

2713442-8230805787-Danie.gif

Despte being aware of the reruns, because this fred was bumped. I hadn't been able to have a look at it til the last couple of days. Sufficent time has passed, I wouldn't remember anything I did previously. It's fun to get back into it. The corniness of it makes it an attractive show.

I barely remember any of the contestants, although I do recognise the woman that's on a winning streak atm. I hope I don't see that scrawny nerd who won a series. He came from miles behind? There was another flog who won a series, he seemed fairly comfortable with himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despte being aware of the reruns, because this fred was bumped. I hadn't been able to have a look at it til the last couple of days. Sufficent time has passed, I wouldn't remember anything I did previously. It's fun to get back into it. The corniness of it makes it an attractive show.

I barely remember any of the contestants, although I do recognise the woman that's on a winning streak atm. I hope I don't see that scrawny nerd who won a series. He came from miles behind? There was another flog who won a series, he seemed fairly comfortable with himself.
I catch an ep or two per week

Man i am terrible at letters. Numbers is definitely my strength

I'm the opposite, a life time of cryptic crosswords leaves me well set on the letters and I'm a bit crap at the numbers.
My usual go to with the numbers is work out the last two nos. first, then sort out the hundreds.

Doesn't work all the time of course tho but seems to be pretty good

I finally did better than the contestants the other day. I took one look and saw "Fortunes" in an instant.

Lol one of them only got a 4.
Anagrams work like that sometimes they just tumble off the page, I got "dead as a doornail" from an anagram on the weekend without even writing the letters down, you get lucky occasionally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back