Toast Levi Casboult & Nickey Graham re-sign for 2 years

The Blue Baggers

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Remember watching Levi's first training session and seeing the "can't believe this is real" look in his eyes. Absolutely wrapped for him.

Next task is to make up a Big Footy pre-season roster where we feed Levi a footy 24/7 for shots on goal. Levi is allowed territory 0-30m from goal, Watson 30-70m from goal.

Also think Levi's value is immense in allowing us to get out of our defensive half of the ground. I still think we can use him better is this role by allowing him to give of hands to a skilled player running by, or that we have runners at his feet if he doesn't come down with the mark.

agree he is much more value working up the ground to provide the defense a target coming out of the back line

a bit like earl spalding , keep him away from the goals !!

He was kicking much better a couple of months ago - and then he introduced an ever increasing 'arc' to his kick and went backwards - fast. When Levi isn't confident about this kicking his marking declines as well. Someone needs to tell him that i he wants to - he could be a match winner for Carlton - stop fidgetting with your jumper and your shorts when you lien up for goal - just focus on the kick FFS!:mad:

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
He was kicking much better a couple of months ago - and then he introduced an ever increasing 'arc' to his kick and went backwards - fast. When Levi isn't confident about this kicking his marking declines as well. Someone needs to tell him that i he wants to - he could be a match winner for Carlton - stop fidgetting with your jumper and your shorts when you lien up for goal - just focus on the kick FFS!:mad:
The arc was helping his kicking. When he started over-doing it, it went a little wayward again.

I agree though - Casboult really could be one of the premier forwards in the comp and it all comes down to his own self-confidence (and maybe some improvement in kicking technique :) )

The arc was helping his kicking. When he started over-doing it, it went a little wayward again.

I agree though - Casboult really could be one of the premier forwards in the comp and it all comes down to his own self-confidence (and maybe some improvement in kicking technique :) )

Levi should just have a look at that Norfs kid who runs straight and kicks through the ball straight and manages to kick goals...Levi has all the physical attributes of being an elite forward- except no one has told him to run straight and move his leg through straight. Rocket science for sure...

Back