Toast Levi Casboult & Nickey Graham re-sign for 2 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with this. Don't think Casboult will ever be kicking more than say 30-35 goals per year (though no doubt everyone will focus exclusively on his goal return), but his work around the ground and in the ruck is far more valuable to the team than people seem to appreciate.

Kreuzer rucking with Levi as his support act instantly makes as a more dangerous side.

Reckon Waite has gone
Waite (& manager Alex McDonald) met with Trigg this morning.

Interestingly, it was across Royal Pde at the Monash Uni cafe - not sure why they didn't meet at Visy..?

Trigg didn't have the contents of Waite's locker in a box, nor a Balfours Pies rep with him, so can't offer anything further.

Interestingly, it was across Royal Pde at the Monash Uni cafe - not sure why they didn't meet at Visy..?

Trigg didn't have the contents of Waite's locker in a box, nor a Balfours Pies rep with him, so can't offer anything further.

Interesting because he also met with Mick apparently yesterday. If he was leaving, would he really be meeting 2 days in a row? He can't go to Norf until October.

What's the menu like?

Saw the thread title....

xqG0QP3_zpsb9e64632.gif

:D

Excellent news...hope we didn't sell the farm. Have to agree if we raised the bid is a sign JW is gone.
Will be surprised if he ends up "top tier", but certainly very handy piece of the puzzle. Allows us to
play Kreuze as the prime ruckman, if MM has a change of heart (as most think he should)
Let's not forget Little Nicky too, very promising, long way to go, but big chance of "making it".

Ralphy tweeting that he was never leaving

And if he had wanted to leave it wasn't because he hated the club, the returning coach or the fact we pumped him full of illegal peptides

.... oh wait, wrong player :drunk:

Well done Levi. If nothing else, it keeps our female supporters on their toes. As a male with an unblemished record of heterosexuality I can comfortably say he is one good looking Rooster !!

Edit: Sorry Nicky G - you're not bad yourself. Just lose the 1990's Shane Warne haircut !

Well I guess both of them supporting Carlton growing up as kids made their decision so much easier. Oh wait Graham didn't support Carlton growing up as a kid it was his dad who 'apparently' loved Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the deal is play for the next 2 years and then we promise to trade him for a 2nd round draft pick.

Glad to have him for another couple, but still a long way off being a productive KPF. Not counting the OOF's, of which there were likely a few, he's averaged less than 1.5 shots on goal across the year. Really needs to triple that before he is close to where he needs to be.

Clunckbolt!!!! He and Kruz will be a perfect ruck duo. I doubt if those 2 have even played more than 5 games in the same team!!
Guess that means Waitey is out the door tho

If only Mick thought Kreuz was a ruck :p

Well done to Alfredo for the scoop! :D As I opined in the rumour file, the $500K/annum ruse was just the normal argy-bargy of a player manager inflating his client's tyres.

As for Nick, congrats too!

Really happy to hear him resign! I reckon his kicking will improve, I dont think he could get as good as buddy franklin, but possibly some where near hawkins level? I remember hawkins being a pretty shocking kick, seems like he has improved quite abit, I reckon levi can and will improve =)

I think we wanted to sign Levi for more than 2 years. Therefore I think the 2 year deal means we have compromised on price. Levi will be hoping he can demand more in 2 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back