Toast Levi Casboult & Nickey Graham re-sign for 2 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw the thread title....

xqG0QP3_zpsb9e64632.gif

:D

The ugliness of that dog BURNS MY EYES !!!!!!!!

Remember watching Levi's first training session and seeing the "can't believe this is real" look in his eyes. Absolutely wrapped for him.

Next task is to make up a Big Footy pre-season roster where we feed Levi a footy 24/7 for shots on goal. Levi is allowed territory 0-30m from goal, Watson 30-70m from goal.

Also think Levi's value is immense in allowing us to get out of our defensive half of the ground. I still think we can use him better is this role by allowing him to give of hands to a skilled player running by, or that we have runners at his feet if he doesn't come down with the mark.

And if he had wanted to leave it wasn't because he hated the club, the returning coach or the fact we pumped him full of illegal peptides

.... oh wait, wrong player :drunk:

Well done Levi. If nothing else, it keeps our female supporters on their toes. As a male with an unblemished record of heterosexuality I can comfortably say he is one good looking Rooster !!

Edit: Sorry Nicky G - you're not bad yourself. Just lose the 1990's Shane Warne haircut !
He does have an international following
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/levi-casboult-is-definitely-the-most-perfect-man-in-all-of-a

Apparently the deal is play for the next 2 years and then we promise to trade him for a 2nd round draft pick.

Stupid question, but what was Brad Fishers contested marks stats like in 2008 ??? I know his Marks talls is substantially higher than Casboults (7.2 v 5.7) but how many were contested ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blue Levi's Sell Out!

Given we resigned him, did we beat the reported dogs' deal with an offer of 501?

Don't forget we have history here, we shipped diesel in from Sydney in the early 90's...

IIRC, diesel even had a blue with Denham...

* take THAT bad cheese puns

Graham needs to build his tank massively this pre-season. Drifted in and out of games without impacting contests.

Obviously playing as the sub for consecutive weeks buggers with your match fitness, but he needs to be up around 20 touches a game next year.

2 years to get it done - good luck kid!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back