Toast Levi Casboult

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to see the contested mark stats between you and Milky...

images

Milky? :eek: ................ Haven't you heard?.....................The Milky Bar Kid is tough and strong.

That's because the goal posts cant lead at or adjust to his kicking....:p

The point I was making is that his kicking for goal is not just a mental issue and the times he hits targets around the ground is not because his technique or mental issues have suddenly disappaeared.

Its because the receiver can adjust to the kicker or direction of the kicks, also the kicker does not have to be as precise in these situations.:thumbsu:

Agree. Field kicking is overrated, you just need to ping it in someone's general direction and wait for them to make you look good.

But yeah I'm real happy with Levi. It's great to see someone in a Carlton jumper taking contested marks!

He'd want to improve his kicking quick-smart though. Not keen to keep watching a shank merchant with sticky hands...

fisher-240210-246-1.jpg

Levi's goal kicking seems mental to me considering his field kicking is pretty good.
It really looks like his ball drop and I agree his field kicking is quite good. When he lines up for goal he needs to focus on his run up, it isn't straight he moves of his line and hooks it so bad. Also sometimes it pays not to kick the cover off of the ball just focus on kicking it where you want it to go. Levi looks like he wants to kick it out of orbit from 30- 40 meters out, I mean there's kicking thru the ball and then there's just belting it too hard. Waitey should help him with his run up. I have faith that Levi will become a beast in the AFL.

One of the tings we got taught in school if we were having problems kicking at goal was, if there were parents at the match and they were behind the goals was to imagine you were kicking to them.

Pick someone right were you wanted the ball to go... And kick it to them.

But yeah I'm real happy with Levi. It's great to see someone in a Carlton jumper taking contested marks!

He'd want to improve his kicking quick-smart though. Not keen to keep watching a shank merchant with sticky hands...

fisher-240210-246-1.jpg
With no F/S possibilities he is dead to me now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His kicking ain't gonna get much better folks. His accuracy % might impove a couple of points but will always be woeful.
In all my year of playing and watching football I have never seen anyone drastically improve their kicking ablility after their 20th birthday, even morseo with such a s**t action as Levi's.

His kicking ain't gonna get much better folks. His accuracy % might impove a couple of points but will always be woeful.
In all my year of playing and watching football I have never seen anyone drastically improve their kicking ablility after their 20th birthday, even morseo with such a s**t action as Levi's.
Lindsay Thomas

Don't mind a lot of what the big fella does but two things really bother me. One is watching him get out marked by much smaller opposition at times, happened about three times against Collingwood, and the glaring one is his kicking which is atrocious. Could tidy up on dropping the odd uncontested mark at times too. We have no one else to try so may as well stick with him and hope for the best. One of few big blokes we have who can actually take a mark and that being the case means there's something to work with here.

Seriously Thy...............You're going to start owing me for new undies.

I can only wet so many, before I must put my hand out..........................Be careful. :)
You'll understand if we don't shake?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back