Toast Levi Casboult

Remove this Banner Ad

Soapy V

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Well he cost us a goal by kicking to the corridor with 2 minutes to go. Then went down and missed a sitter that an under 12 would have kicked.
9 years of this type of behavior. He is suppose to be a leader. Does not inspire any confidence.

Is Levi considered a leader?

I don't get the concern. He's a role player while others develop. Nothing more nothing less. The quicker McKay TDK Charlie maybe Kerr develop the less he will be needed

until then supporters can vent all over the place at him - I know I have dropped my head in my hands more often than not in past years anytime he has it within range - I recall looking at MEB_ one day saying "It just doesn't matter that he marks it so often any more" she smiled quietly to herself before bursting into tears and throwing the rest of her cold beef roll at HBF in despair...

Five syllables here,
Seven more syllables there,
Are you happy now.
Punctuation, ffs. Last line should have a ? at the end of it, yes?

Guess the answer would be no btw

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
Well he cost us a goal by kicking to the corridor with 2 minutes to go. Then went down and missed a sitter that an under 12 would have kicked.
9 years of this type of behavior. He is suppose to be a leader. Does not inspire any confidence.

Yet such a flawed player still had a dramatically better output in a future star in Harry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
Harry had 3 defenders hanging off him all day. How would Casboult have fared with that sort of attention.

Let's not suggest for a minute Harry is in any way inferior to Casboult.

Don't start twisting things, never said Harry is an inferior player, but his work rate has never matched his ability on a consistent basis, nor ever worked or competed harder than Levi, to this point in time

Harry had 3 defenders hanging off him all day. How would Casboult have fared with that sort of attention.

Let's not suggest for a minute Harry is in any way inferior to Casboult.
Casboult has been dealing with that since he first came on the scene.

Been banging on about getting him some help for years.

Nori

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Don't start twisting things, never said Harry is an inferior player, but his work rate has never matched his ability on a consistent basis, nor ever worked or competed harder than Levi, to this point in time
I never said you did it was just a reality check comment.

There have been many games where Casboult's output has been well below what is acceptable. His consistency is actually pretty horrible.

Could Harry work harder and contest more aggressively? For sure, but he's actually tracking pretty well all things considered.

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
I never said you did it was just a reality check comment.

There have been many games where Casboult's output has been well below what is acceptable. His consistency is actually pretty horrible.

Could Harry work harder and contest more aggressively? For sure, but he's actually tracking pretty well all things considered.

All I am highlighting is workrate, output is secondary

Beast__Mode

Cancelled
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
I accept there will be weeks he’s required to play due to injuries. But he shouldn’t be picked outside of that reason again. Players with more talent and a future in the game should be developing together.

marcjudd

Team Captain
Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Celtics
I always ask myself would he make a west coast Collingwood Geelong side etc. Casboult no chance vfl footballer at best c/d grader

Remove this Banner Ad

Back