Toast Levi Casboult

Thurlo

Team Captain
Jun 6, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Realistically, I imagine there would be many players in the forward line who do not want to be sitting under the ball and hear Levi approaching from behind. He is an enormous body and I wouldn't be surprised to see him knock a few players into next week if he is to continue in that role.

Nov 5, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
There can be only 1
Levi did well this week and should be congratulated for it in this thread.
This is not his only good game this season either.
He has reshaped his body and has been able to move quicker to the contest.
Full credit to him for doing this when he has been targeted for the scrap heap.

surely other threads are more deserving of activity.........

My sport will be ruffling your feathers for the rest of the year - you've had it easy being a protected species and hiding behind fake extinction for too long.

Oh and on Levi : Just another one of my brilliant calls - made early, made bravely, made against the tide and run of the herd - come true.:moustache:

Bamboo Harvester

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton
If we can engineer a second round draft pick for Levi I’d take, as it stands we currently don’t have one.
He's a free agent at the end of the year, so will leave rather than be traded.
I'd very much doubt whether the AFL would grant us a 2nd rounder as compensation - we are Carlton of course - so may get a 3rd rounder at best.
He may also only get offered a one year contract with us, so wouldn't be surprised to see him get an offer for two years from another club....similar to Jarrad Waite.

Good on him.

To me, with the exception of last season, he’s improved his game every single year. Yes, only by small amounts each year, but improved none the less.

Deserves another contract.

Reckon this year … especially in the absence of Alas Smith and Jones he has taking a few great leaps on the stairwell.

Levi- Mr fixit.
Got a problem in the Ruck- Get Levi
Got a problem in Defence- Get Levi
Got a problem in the forward line- Its Levi!

Operation GET LEVI … oh wait … we have him already ….

If he does not get another year contract extension its blasphemy!

agro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
He's a free agent at the end of the year, so will leave rather than be traded.
I'd very much doubt whether the AFL would grant us a 2nd rounder as compensation - we are Carlton of course - so may get a 3rd rounder at best.
He may also only get offered a one year contract with us, so wouldn't be surprised to see him get an offer for two years from another club....similar to Jarrad Waite.

Yes you’re right.

And as it stands we still don’t have a second round draft pick in this years draft.

But I’m sure SOS will fix it, we all trust him.

If we can engineer a second round draft pick for Levi I’d take, as it stands we currently don’t have one.

Tricky call that one Agro ….. if you laid all the cards on the table and said … when Jones comes back and gets touch again …. where do we deploy Strauss?

Trade bait … we tried that, however, he has added more strings to his bow. Did the old CFC get his position so wrong for all these years?

Back