Recommitted Levi Casboult [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesnt mean he ends up there. Hes been OK this year, depending on what you pay I doubt hed be your worst trade in recent memory
He is clearly better than any of our other no1 KPFs (Tabener or perma-injured Apeness) but doesn't have sufficient quality to warrant the price what we would have to offer him to switch states. Pass from me.

haven't had much luck with carlton trades, yarran, hampson etc.. don't really want to add another on the list. He can clunk them but that's about it.

Can't believe Richmond have finally stumbled on a winning formula of not playing blonk talls(Vickery and Griffiths and Hampson).....and now they want the worst of them all in Casboult.

He literally can do nothing besides run and jump at the ball in the air and get beat in the ruck for 5 minutes a quarter.

He is a nightmare who has zero knowledge of the fact that he is 1 of 18 out there.

I'll believe a club is silly enough to cough up for him when it actually happens.

Vickery and Mayne happened i know......but when will Clubs learn that blonks are blonks.

From a football club coaches etc point of view surely Casboult is required. Carlton wouldn't want to pay overs but Curnow and McKay still developing. Casboult averages 3 contested marks a game. Kicking needs work yes.

Can't believe Richmond have finally stumbled on a winning formula of not playing blonk talls(Vickery and Griffiths and Hampson).....and now they want the worst of them all in Casboult.

Hardwick today said he wont be at Richmond next year, not sure if we were ever that keen or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He literally can do nothing besides run and jump at the ball in the air and get beat in the ruck for 5 minutes a quarter.

He is a nightmare who has zero knowledge of the fact that he is 1 of 18 out there.

I'll believe a club is silly enough to cough up for him when it actually happens.

Vickery and Mayne happened i know......but when will Clubs learn that blonks are blonks.

You have hit the nail on the head.

Seems Richmond have no publicly said what they were thinking all along about Levi.

There must be another team committed to him for him to not be talking to the Blues.

Lachlan has been injured, and has been left out whilst we look at kids. When we were picking our absolute best sides earlier in the season, he was in every week.

- Casboult is a one trick pony that has had two barely serviceable seasons in crap sides. The bloke has taken 10 or more marks on three occasions.

- Hansen has held his own as a centre half back in finals sides. He has taken 10 or more marks on nineteen occasions.

snake i rate the boy and the stats are revealling but most mate are behind the ball
he would be value though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back