Recommitted Levi Casboult [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Contracted for another year but would think we’ll gladly move him on if there is any interest.

Only possibility I can think of is if the Suns need a big mature body up forward.

Happy to pay 100% of his contract if it gets us a better pick or a young kid coming the other way.

Casboult for Scrimshaw and we pay the remainder of both salaries? :)

Wasn't Richmond keen on him last year? I guess that changes with Lynch in the team now though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Collingwood fail to land a KPP, I reckon Casboult would be a good fit for them.

He can crash the packs and take a big grab.

I know he's not the most high profile key forward on the market, but Collingwood are in the window and don't have anyone of his type.

In addition, with Cox and Casboult taking the first two defenders, it may allow someone like Darcy Moore to get off the leash and take his game to the next level.

I reckon if Moore can operate as the third forward, we'll all see his full potential and he'll become one of the marquee players in the competition like De Goey.

I know Moore has had a lot of injuries, but I reckon he has struggled to come on as a forward because there has been too much expected of him at such a young age. Over the past couple of years, he always seemed to be matched up against the best defender.

If Collingwood fail to land a KPP, I reckon Casboult would be a good fit for them.

He can crash the packs and take a big grab.

I know he's not the most high profile key forward on the market, but Collingwood are in the window and don't have anyone of his type.

In addition, with Cox and Casboult taking the first two defenders, it may allow someone like Darcy Moore to get off the leash and take his game to the next level.

I reckon if Moore can operate as the third forward, we'll all see his full potential and he'll become one of the marquee players in the competition like De Goey.

I know Moore has had a lot of injuries, but I reckon he has struggled to come on as a forward because there has been too much expected of him at such a young age. Over the past couple of years, he always seemed to be matched up against the best defender.

Wasnt it Carlton who said we wouldnt trade out players to the Pies back when Fevola was wanting to go there ?

Would suit the Pies, Not Lynch but could be their best foward

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/10/02/hawks-have-had-a-little-nibble-at-casboult/

Hawthorn is exploring the possibility of acquiring Carlton’s Levi Casboult, according to Sam Edmund of the Herald Sun.

“Levi Casboult has been put on the trade table by Carlton,” Edmund told SEN Breakfast.

“It’s early doors but we are hearing Hawthorn may have had a little nibble at Levi. You’d probably wait for that one and do it late in the period.”

Well that's come out of nowhere...

Teia Miles please :)

Casboult is a good ruck/forward at his peak now at 28 years old. Pick 45-60 I reckon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back