Should Casboult be a target?

• No way

• Not unless he’s basically free

• Yes, for cheap

• Definitely should make a strong play

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I alone I’m not hating it?

I think I said this last year when his name came up.

Would allow Hawkins to play CHF.

*ducks*

Not sure....has really good hands....but do we really need him? Ratogulea needs opportunities....then again he might be handy...

I think this would be great and I’m warm to the idea of Rohan. In theory Rohan, Casbault and Dahlhaus would be good additions to the forward line. If it’s true it would be heartening to think the cats are trying to improve a major weakness. Hopefully we can also find a better ruck, why preuss is going to Melbourne I don’t know.

Not sure....has really good hands....but do we really need him? Ratogulea needs opportunities....then again he might be handy...
Doesn’t Ratugolea allow Hawkins to play CHF though? That’s a very tall forward line if you include Casboult too.
I’m not suggesting it’s #1 priority and let’s move heaven and earth. But I also don’t think we should expect Esava to carry the load for 22+ games either while tucking some too.

More just think he could be handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not suggesting it’s #1 priority and let’s move heaven and earth. But I also don’t think we should expect Esava to carry the load for 22+ games either while tucking some too.

More just think he could be handy.
This. He's still very young and its unlikely he'll be playing consistently good footy until his 4th year. Casboult would be good back-up if the cost is minimal, but certainly not at the expense of Esava getting as much game time as he needs.

I'm not sure if Casboult is contracted, but what pick would get the trade done?

I think this would be great and I’m warm to the idea of Rohan. In theory Rohan, Casbault and Dahlhaus would be good additions to the forward line. If it’s true it would be heartening to think the cats are trying to improve a major weakness. Hopefully we can also find a better ruck, why preuss is going to Melbourne I don’t know.
To play VFL until Max is injured

Back