Rumour Levi Casboult

Should Casboult be a target?

• No way

• Not unless he’s basically free

• Yes, for cheap

• Definitely should make a strong play

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He has a fantastic leap and very sticky hands - rarely drops them once he gets his hands on the pill.

His conversion has varied a lot :
2014 15 goals @58% from 19 games
2015 24 goals @67% from 16 games
2016 18 goals @50% from 20 games
2017 34 goals @65% from 22 games
2018 12 goals @55% from 10 games

Looks like he's best in odd number years - 2019 could be good :p

Sounds like Mooney 2.0 (opps did I say that out loud)

Suggestions?

CHF's don't come cheap. I doubt there is one out there better than Taylor who is available/affordable. And Taylor is no world beater.

Harry just happens to be on our list and under employed down back (I hope ).

Realistically Esava is the main man. Taylor in support probably with maybe a young KP draftee and a State leaguer added with fingers crossed.

CHF's don't come cheap. I doubt there is one out there better than Taylor who is available/affordable. And Taylor is no world beater.

Harry just happens to be on our list and under employed down back (I hope ).

Realistically Esava is the main man. Taylor in support probably with maybe a young KP draftee and a State leaguer added with fingers crossed.
As promising as Sav was he's 20 years old and kicked 7.7 from 8 Games, not sure a side going for a flag can run with a kid at CHF, think he needs to be the third string that can rotate into the ruck for mine.

If we can get a pick in the 60s for Smith and on trade it for Casboult i can deal with it as we get ruck and forward cover. I wish we had better KPF options than this though.

If we can get a pick in the 60s for Smith and on trade it for Casboult i can deal with it as we get ruck and forward cover. I wish we had better KPF options than this though.
Casboult won't come to be cover, he could go to a side like Hawthorn and play Round 1.

They are out there, but they cost a fortune and our best draft picks, only hopes is we can create him into a serviceable player, in a new environment to team around him you just never know. ..
Unless there is a JPod out there in the States leagues anyone know of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casboult won't come to be cover, he could go to a side like Hawthorn and play Round 1.

I meant he comes as a KPF but if say Stanley gets injured you can use him in the ruck for a few weeks so Sav doesn't have to.

I meant he comes as a KPF but if say Stanley gets injured you can use him in the ruck for a few weeks so Sav doesn't have to.
Would honestly rather Sav if we got that desperate, Casboult is exposed massively around the ground when in the ruck.

We need someone who can kick it to one. No more Dangerfield long bombs to nowhere!

Dangerfield is a midfielde not a key forward surely this tragic mistake won't be repeated.
Levi would bring aerial power we don't possess.
Worthy of a lousey spot.
We need someone who can mark a long bomb, nothing wrong with that if you have a marking tall.
Levi Casboult is a gift for our major deficiency we can't mark a high ball up forward.

Last edited:
Back