Traded Lewis Taylor (2013-2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lewy's wheeling around looks way worse on TV than it does live at the game with the full context of the play around him.

Honestly, watching on TV I'm more amazed how he can find the space and time to do it when apparently the rest of our team is busy losing their heads...

I thought it was a demoralizing and insulting article.....I hope Lewy doesn't read it.....or is told about it. He also plays with heart, which atm, some aren't.

That reporter needs a bloody good kick up his...........backside:mad:

I thought it was a demoralizing and insulting article.....I hope Lewy doesn't read it.....or is told about it. He also plays with heart, which atm, some aren't.

I think Leuy has dealt with far worse in life...Water off a ducks back ;)

Of course he has, we know his story. He doesn't need another kick in the guts from a nobody reporter.

...and I suppose if Lewy comes out and starts blitzing everybody, this piece of poo will take the credit for spurring him on.....

:$

Jay Clark / Jon Ralph try hard...(and that's putting it mildly).

Maybe a doggies supporter who still can't forgive the 2014 rising star judges for making the RIGHT decision.

Agree with the above.

So much Lewie does is off the ball to get the ball. He then looks around to see if anyone is doing what he has been doing (being the next person to take possession) and finds nothing happening. It's a wrap on the rest of the team.

I think he is more at a loss without Rocky there because Rocky is often the other one who does move for the next possession.

There is a clue there for the rest of the team.

cant wait untill he can put his small forward game and wing game together to get like 25 touches and a few goals a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

21 disposals, 4 marks a game along with 17 goals for the year. Pretty good 2nd year considering he played in a team that won 4 games for the year.

Funnily enough looked a lot more willing to kick long once we had some more talls to kick to. Might be alone here, but I liked the fact he was reluctant to give the opposition an opportunity to get the ball back.

7th in the B&F is also a good outcome as well.

Looking forward to watching Lewis for the next 12 odd years play in Lions colours.

Without a doubt now my 2nd favorite player on our list:thumbsu:

21 disposals, 4 marks a game along with 17 goals for the year. Pretty good 2nd year considering he played in a team that won 3 games for the year.

Funnily enough looked a lot more willing to kick long once we had some more talls to kick to. Might be alone here, but I liked the fact he was reluctant to give the opposition an opportunity to get the ball back.

7th in the B&F is also a good outcome as well.

Looking forward to watching Lewis for the next 12 odd years play in Lions colours.

Without a doubt now my 2nd favorite player on our list:thumbsu:

Ahem.

I wonder if he'll change his number to 7.

Wore 7 with Vic and has 7 in his twitter handle, now that Jed is leaving he might want it.

Player Reviews: Part Six

As the reigning Rising Star, Lewy Taylor carried a great weight of expectation on his young shoulders in 2015. Rather than disappoint, the Victorian had a second terrific season. At just 173cm – the Lions' shortest player - what Taylor lacks in size, he more than makes up for in effort and ability; playing every game in 2015, he had 32 disposals against St Kilda and was one of the Lions’ best in their win over the Western Bulldogs, kicking three goals and collecting 28 possessions.

Young Lion Lewis Taylor faces court over $10,000 vandalism spree

BRISBANE Lions midfielder Lewis Taylor has been charged over an alleged vandalism spree that occurred just weeks after his NAB AFL Rising Star win in 2014.

Police allege the 20-year-old was involved in damaging eight vehicles at Mortlake, in Victoria's west, 13 months ago.

Taylor, who hails from the area, is alleged to have stolen a belt buckle valued at $5 and been involved in causing more than $10,000 in criminal damage.

Another man is also facing charges.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back