News Lewis Taylor charged over crime spree (and stealing a seatbelt buckle)

Remove this Banner Ad

If I can go my whole life without doing anything illegal why can't everyone else?

Where's my hero-worship?

Guys?

If I can go my whole life without doing anything illegal why can't everyone else?

Where's my hero-worship?

Guys?
We're all very proud of you Kezz, we all need need that one solid friend that can be relied on. What time does mass start?

Where's my hero-worship?

Guys?
With all due respect I suspect you can't.

Not saying you've ever smashed cars with a seatbelt buckle, but I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a law on the books somewhere you'd contravened at some stage.

If it was a wrecking yard and supposedly done in Mortlake, as far as I am aware there are no wreckers in the town. There are in Camperdown and possibly Terang though. There is only Woolley Motors in Mortlake and that's not a wreckers yard.

Sorry to intrude on your fine board though, I love the kid, good player.
I'll take your word, but also suggest it more likely the media got "Mortlake" wrong, than "Wrecking yard".
It could have been just a private paddock for all we know.
The point remains, we simply don't know the facts or his state at the time and whether he was really aware of the serious nature of it all.:thumbsu:

I'll take your word, but also suggest it more likely the media got "Mortlake" wrong, than "Wrecking yard".
It could have been just a private paddock for all we know.
The point remains, we simply don't know the facts or his state at the time and whether he was really aware of the serious nature of it all.:thumbsu:
first i heard. it was in a wrecking yard? plenty of jokes on offer there but i wont go there. wreckers do sell those wrecks down to the bare bones so would have been a significant loss of income for them, i assume the cars would have been on public property and not in the wrecking yard or there could have been a break and enter charge.

With all due respect I suspect you can't.

Not saying you've ever smashed cars with a seatbelt buckle, but I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a law on the books somewhere you'd contravened at some stage.

Jaywalking. Used your horn to express frustration. Not indicated left off a roundabout. Forgotten to sweep the footpath outside before 8:30 am. I reckon she's done at least one if not more of those, and potentially others.

Jaywalking. Used your horn to express frustration. Not indicated left off a roundabout. Forgotten to sweep the footpath outside before 8:30 am. I reckon she's done at least one if not more of those, and potentially others.
o_Oplease tell me that isn't actually a law!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not mention things you *thought* about but didn't actually do and depending on whose laws you want to bring in there was that ex fiance of yours etc.

But in any case *bows to patfullfankezz repeatedly crying out "We're not worthy, we're not worthy"* :)

Was she the stupid thing or was it the "do" part?
A lot from column a and a lot from column b. To be fair I didnt have to be drunk for column b, but to talk to her it certainly helped. Nice girl though, she had many....talents.

wow! I particularly like the law where it is absolutely fine to belt the **** out of your passenger in order to maintain order! Or that you can nominate another person to administer said beating!

I think you'd then fall afoul of other laws regarding assault... :D

I think you'd then fall afoul of other laws regarding assault... :D
you have to wonder who came up with these laws in the first place, and how they were subsequently passed via the consultative process!

Holy cow,
I laugh at Americans with their twisted obsecure laws now this just makes me rofl.
The best one out of the lot:
"While it is illegal to set a booby trap designed to injure a person, you are permitted to set a "spring gun or mantrap" at night inside a home to protect it from intruders."

Wtf Mantraps!

looks like back then QLD was a mixture of "the Wild West" meets " pulp fiction".

first i heard. it was in a wrecking yard? plenty of jokes on offer there but i wont go there. wreckers do sell those wrecks down to the bare bones so would have been a significant loss of income for them, i assume the cars would have been on public property and not in the wrecking yard or there could have been a break and enter charge.
It is understood the midfielder was with a co-accused when they jumped the fence of the wrecking yard, stole a seatbelt buckle from a vehicle, and went on their smash spree.

I guess there has been an assumption that the cars were in the wrecking yard, but not necessarily so. I did find it curious though, that there is one charge of criminal damage, which I also assumed indicated a single property owner.

Again though, it just highlights the fact that a lot of assumptions are being made and without all the facts, a bit hard to judge as some have done.

at least he wasn't on a mad ice bringe and bashed people. We all f$&ked up when we were young, I've done a lot worse in my life.

You live, learn and deal with the consequences of your actions
I can't say I ever committed $10,000 worth of damage when I was younger. Not everyone was a turd growing up.

Its not everyday that something changes my life, but you sir have achieved that.

Let the beatings commence, I'm looking at you people who drive in the right hand lane on the freeway every day without overtaking!!

In Queensland, drivers are also allowed to assault their passengers or nominate another passenger to administer the beating, as long as it is reasonable and necessary to ensure "good order" is maintained.

Not mention things you *thought* about but didn't actually do and depending on whose laws you want to bring in there was that ex fiance of yours etc.

But in any case *bows to patfullfankezz repeatedly crying out "We're not worthy, we're not worthy"* :)

At least SOMEONE pays me the respect I'm due.

I'm so unappreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back