Sep 14, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
Walks into our best 22

Geez it isn’t hard with the current list
Admittedly I think Taylor would walk into most teams in the league with the exception of Brisbane and maybe Richmond.

Fast, can find the ball as well as uses it very nicely. Think his going to be very important to our team.

Superstar swan

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Taylor starts in the 22 on talent...needs to work to stay in there..good skills which gives him a huge advantage over his team mates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Jack and Macca retired, no Jones to come back in, he's better than any of the guys he's competing with i.e. clarke, Fox, Ronke
Id imagine that the club told him that based on his 2019 form he'd be in our best 22 in 2020. I think we'll play him in the midfield or midfield/forward. He has the speed and evasive skills that we need for that position.

Punts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 11, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
I'm sensing you're a title stressed Punts. Don't worry, we'll get JD next year and it'll be for free 😉 .
Bombers sort of club that would match

I reckon family members will get involved and get him to sign on

Never be a swan imo

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sunnybrook Farm
Bombers sort of club that would match

I reckon family members will get involved and get him to sign on

Never be a swan imo
Don't stress. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.
If he wanted out of Melbourne two months ago, with all the extra attention he'll get from the sick Vic media & the nutjob Essengloom supporters, he'll be out of the place for sure after this season. Like I said before, this was always about getting him in 2021 as FA. Should he change his mind & sign another extension, well he wasn't our player in the first place.
If we gave Collingwood Heeney & Blakey next year, they'd allow Grundy free passage to our club if we enticed him with a 7 year $1.2M offer.
Does that mean we should do such a deal?
As a supporter I would hope not. We are in a good place Punts.

Top Bottom