The Law LGBT rights in Africa

Remove this Banner Ad

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
This interview on Ugandan television is a fascinating insight into the homophobic society that seems to be in vogue over there - the opening question from the host to his guest is priceless (1.08).

I am thinking of going to Africa this year and I hope SSM will eventually be embraced there soon.

pretty positive it will take quite a while to become accepted there. there are muslim countries which are more accepting and that is actually surprising.

Ironically, you hear bugger all from the western SJW movements in relation to this.
Can't agree with this.

There is plenty of noise around gay rights in non Western nations, and it's easy as pie to find official publications from various "SJW" movements into regards to this issue such as Stonewall, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch.

Ironically, you hear bugger all from the western SJW movements in relation to this.
Probably because there's not much they can do about it lol. What on earth do you expect them to do? Travel to Africa and lecture the most impoverished country on the planet about treating gays better?

One of the weirder positions you've taken.

Can't agree with this.

There is plenty of noise around gay rights in non Western nations, and it's easy as pie to find official publications from various "SJW" movements into regards to this issue such as Stonewall, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch.

If right wing nut jobs were as clever as they think they are, they'd throw their weight behind the LGBTQIA community. Because it's actually demonstrable evidence the Western world is superior.

Can't agree with this.

Be honest you lefties believe any wrong doing from Muslim and African nations is really caused by poverty and imperialism is too blame.

Be honest you lefties believe any wrong doing from Muslim and African nations is really caused by poverty and imperialism is too blame.
Please use that supposed $20,000 a year education to construct proper sentences.

Kind regards,
The English language.

Dr Martin of the National Taskforce Against Homosexuality in Uganda.

That's the first video I thought of when I saw the thread title.

This is just one more example of a more fundamentalist approach to religion (in this case, Christianity - in West Africa, Islam) being used to trample over human rights.

It is a little understandable in areas with a high corruption and little trust in officials that a power vacuum is formed and filled by one of the few organised groups available to the populace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please use that supposed $20,000 a year education to construct proper sentences.

Kind regards,
The English language.

You know this is partly were my hatred for the left comes from. When is was in high school I used to write A grade essays in English and history but because the left wing teachers didn't agree with my views I got C,s and D,s.

I remember in year 11 I had too analyse the Dish and I got an F because my analysis was sexist.

Last edited:
Dr Martin of the National Taskforce Against Homosexuality in Uganda.

That was hilarious. Can't believe it's not just a parody from a comedy show.

But for reals, since this guy is so well informed regarding bizarre fetish pr0n, i'm sure that he could find examples of hetero couples doing the same stuff. Does this mean hetero sex should be banned?

You know this is partely were my hatred for the left comes from. When is was in high school I used to write A grade essays in English and history but because the left wig teachers didn't agree with my views I got C,s and D,s.

I remembered in year 11 I had too analyse the Dish and I got an F because analysis was sexist.

If anyone was in any doubt at all that this poster is a troll.

You know this is partly were my hatred for the left comes from. When is was in high school I used to write A grade essays in English and history but because the left wing teachers didn't agree with my views I got C,s and D,s.

I remember in year 11 I had too analyse the Dish and I got an F because my analysis was sexist.
Unless you've suddenly forgotten how to write after leaving school, that's not correct. It's because your grasp of English is tenuous.

Also, you probably wrote some sexist s**t too. Can't rule that out to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back