Scandal Liam Baker capsicum sprayed following verbal stoush with woman

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe just stick to the facts for the time being.

Shocked to be sitting here.

e5cb3e7412.png

Last edited:
Now even if that's true, spraying mace in a crowded area, forcing a building evacuation has to be considered public nuisance or reckless endangerment.

why am i not surprised bogans are defending the player lmao

why am i not surprised bogans are defending the player lmao
What? The guy had an illegal substance sprayed at/on him in an indoor commercial space, probably with security personnel, after a verbal fracas. That is all we know at this point in time, apart from the fact that no media outlet has bothered to expand upon their initial "breaking news"

Maybe just stick to the facts for the time being.
I know exactly what happened!
The lady in question wanted snake to talk dirty to her but being a polite respectful young man he refused, lady calls him a snowflake and maces him.
Thems the facts.

We could just stick to "Richmond culture".

That sums it up doesn't it?

Shouldn't you be off complaining about how it's unfair west coast can't train or something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly! Brilliant culture... our player gets attacked by a random carrying an illegal weapon and we back him up and win flags... so glad we have the best culture

Your club is outstanding managing in one day to back your player up and win flags out of the competition window 👍

Culture

Sydney Stack/Callum Coleman
Sydney Stack
Liam Baker
Public groping
A player getting the drop from a random in the crowd at the GF
All within less than a year......

Culture

Now even if that's true, spraying mace in a crowded area, forcing a building evacuation has to be considered public nuisance or reckless endangerment.

Nonsense. Who here has not thought about giving Liam Baker capsicum spray treatment (or worse) over the years ? He has taken over from Milne as the AFL's tiprat

Your club is outstanding managing in one day to back your player up and win flags out of the competition window 👍

Culture

Sydney Stack/Callum Coleman
Sydney Stack
Liam Baker
Public groping
A player getting the drop from a random in the crowd at the GF
All within less than a year......
Premierships

Culture
EFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back