Recommitted Liam Duggan [RFA 2024] - pre agency move?

Remove this Banner Ad

Reported he was seen meeting with Saint Kilda over past few days.

26 r old. Premiership player. A strong leader and quality person.

2023 was ranked elite in several KPI's.

Contracted to the end of 2024.

Saints just received end of 1st compo pick 21. Which seems a bit short as is under contract.

Maybe a surprise late move. Eagles fans would be disappointed to see him go but understand why it might happen.

Would be very surprised just settled on a house in Perth a month ago and now looking to move again ?

It's between Duggan and Allen for next Captain of the club

He is being shown the door for sure.

I believe its actually Carlton he is talking to not St Kilda.

I feel 21 and 25 for Duggan and 50 odd could be on the cards myself. 21 and 25 should hopefully be enough for a Hardman/Archie Roberts HBF and then 25 for a KPP of some sort

Hard Pass from Carlton.

He is a terrible kick by foot, and are trying to move up in the draft so we need those picks.

WC would be crazy to trade out any potential young up coming free agents in contract. They could be inline for some McKay level compo over the next few years.
Clubs that received free agency compo this year were all kissed on the dick because the AFL decided not to take the CBA I to consideration.

That won't be the case next year. I doubt Weat Coast would get any more thanwhat they could get for him right now.

Its stupid how we could of helped each other out over the years when it would be mutually beneficial but they refuse.

I get the impression Freo were really ticked off when the Eagles threw their hat into the ring for the Luke Jackson trade, which arguably forced them to pay overs for him (at the time, I think history will say Freo got a great player)

I get the impression Freo were really ticked off when the Eagles threw their hat into the ring for the Luke Jackson trade, which arguably forced them to pay overs for him (at the time, I think history will say Freo got a great player)

Fremantle did the same to us previously with Tim Kelly.

Although if you go back far enough there's other instances of the teams cutting each others lunch on player moves (Chris Tarrant and Xavier Ellis come to mind there)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle did the same to us previously with Tim Kelly.

Although if you go back far enough there's other instances of the teams cutting each others lunch on player moves (Chris Tarrant and Xavier Ellis come to mind there)

I find it a bit odd, esp when both SA clubs don't seem to do the same with each other with their trade targets, despite their own bitter on field rivalry.

Going forwards, it doesn't look healthy or productive for either WA club to have this Petty Cold War Trade Embargo going on.

I find it a bit odd, esp when both SA clubs don't seem to do the same with each other with their trade targets, despite their own bitter on field rivalry.

Going forwards, it doesn't look healthy or productive for either WA club to have this Petty Cold War Trade Embargo going on.

Its pathetic and childish by the WA clubs.

They refuse to deal with each other whilst in Melbourne arch rivals are buddying up creating inflated compo picks to make themselves stronger.

Cutting our noses off to spite our faces.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back