Toast Duggan already our best player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Impressed by Liam tonight after switching on seeing him burn the ball twice in a few minutes.

Hopefully that gives him the confidence that he belongs and he goes on with it from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Learnt a long time ago that writing off young players is just pointless unless they're Cale Morton level hopeless. Showed why Simpson has persisted with him for so long when he could've easily been dropped multiple times.

Learnt a long time ago that writing off young players is just pointless unless they're Cale Morton level hopeless. Showed why Simpson has persisted with him for so long when he could've easily been dropped multiple times.

Yep I have no problem persisting with kids.

It's the older players who do sweet * all for weeks on end and still get games that shits me

I like the combination cole and Duggan off half back.
I agree. Nelson's dash is being wasted there because he's not a natural defender. Duggan looks more comfortable when he is in the contest rather than when he has too much time across half forward. Cole is a tough diligent player and looks to be proactive as well.

Duggan still can't control his ball drop at full pace but did very very well tonight overall. The play up the wing where he ignored the s**t handball options and ran around two team mates to hit a target by foot is what I want, move forward, back yourself, don't go sideways when you have momentum.

Awesome steps and great over the footy in the last quarter getting it going his way.
Started the game at HFF and was up forward a lot and finished it down back, maybe when Nelson left the game?

I agree. Nelson's dash is being wasted there because he's not a natural defender. Duggan looks more comfortable when he is in the contest rather than when he has too much time across half forward. Cole is a tough diligent player and looks to be proactive as well.
Pretty sure Nelson has played most his footy off Half back. That said i hop he can transition into an inside mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back