Delisted Liam Hulett

Remove this Banner Ad

Video of Hulett in the trainers hands and being helped off the field from the author of the AFL.com.au article:

Like his kicking action and moves well for a guy with some size. Looks more a lead up forward than a contest pack mark type. Looks to have an AFL body and will add size quite easily.

Not quite as excited here as i am about King at 42 (but who isnt?) but at 46 he has some AFL traits and look about him for sure.

At least I was right about King :$

just saw this bumped whilst i was looking at the boards

he got addicted to drugs unfortunately. not sure if hes clean now. messaged nearly everyone he went to high school with asking for cash shortly after being delisted when he went back to play with edi-asp.

he got addicted to drugs unfortunately. not sure if hes clean now. messaged nearly everyone he went to high school with asking for cash shortly after being delisted when he went back to play with edi-asp.

Thanks for the update. Let us know if you find out more.

Hulett the drugs out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back