Official Club Stuff Liam Jones gone for pick 46

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spoken to a close friend of Liam Jones.....There is a big chance he will stay now with a new coach....I'm sure the media will report on this in the coming days!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if I want him to stay.

Edit: F*** off Jones.

Last edited:
Better wrap the fitness equipment in bubble wrap and make sure nothing nasty is said about him ever again.

Personally I don't want him to stay. Need to move forward with players who are mentally as well as physically strong which Liam is not.

Jones and Griffen to stay? wow.. we are not only a club full of campaigners, we're the laughing stock of the AFL for the next decade while we languish around 16-18 begging for AFL handouts

We are the next Melbourne.. Watch this space...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets not forget we should not be comparing Jones to say a Griffen at all, I'm happy for Jones to stay but Ryan Griffen your on the first plane straight to cabramatta. We aren't going to get much for Jones and it seems we might have a Wright/McCartin to help him out next season. That said I don't know if anything I am saying at the moment will make to much sense to me when this all blows over.

Jones and Griffen to stay? wow.. we are not only a club full of campaigners, we're the laughing stock of the AFL for the next decade while we languish around 16-18 begging for AFL handouts

We're once again a destination for players looking to play out their careers on easy street. Welcome to the 70's

It was all about opportunity....Jones was aparentley told to work on his game in the VFL and would be back in after he showed them something...Was pissed when other such as Austin/Fletcher Roberts etc getting a game before him....Really hated Macca and they both didn't have a good relationship

It was all about opportunity....Jones was aparentley told to work on his game in the VFL and would be back in after he showed them something...Was pissed when other such as Austin/Fletcher Roberts etc getting a game before him....Really hated Macca and they both didn't have a good relationship

Akermanis was right about Jones, called him a spud

jones has his chances and has sooked it. if this guys had 1% of what drives liam picken, he could be a very good afl forward.

he will continue to follow the path of least resistance

Happy for Jones to stay, we would never have received his worth. I hope Griffen doesn't stay though. He has marked his card and we will get great value for him. Tough time though. I don't care much either way on the players who publicly asked to leave. Perhaps they overeacted on the Macca thing, but there was a genuine issue there.

What do you mean next Melbourne...we are already there, joke of club Gordon has undone all his good work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back