Traded Liam Jones to Carlton for pick 46

Remove this Banner Ad

Or delist him and draft a witches hat in his place, cheaper and Carlton would probably get more use out of it.

Why delist him if his still contracted for another 2 years? Clubs don't have money to keep paying people out, just keep him, nothing to lose keeping him listed

A list spot that could go to a player that hasn't been proven s**t and useless.

You know these players and their families read this stuff, shouldn't be ragging and abusing them. Some do struggle week to week but this slandering doesn't help

You know these players and their families read this stuff, shouldn't be ragging and abusing them. Some do struggle week to week but this slandering doesn't help

The reason he left the Bulldogs according to Carltons Bigfooty is because he was bullied at the Dogs right? Maybe if we call it like it is long enough on here he'll request a trade at the end of the year! Two birds yada yada ...

The reason he left the Bulldogs according to Carltons Bigfooty is because he was bullied at the Dogs right? Maybe if we call it like it is long enough on here he'll request a trade at the end of the year! Two birds yada yada ...

I was reading that but I don't believe everything I read

I dont believe any club would trade for him either

And so in the wash up of the season, jones left the Bulldogs when we were rock bottom for more opportunity.

Then mostly played VFL while his new team won the spoon.

Statistically comparing him to pick 46 is interesting.

Both he and Caleb Daniel played nine games. Jones kicked 7 goals for the season, CD only managed six. Although CD had a further six goal assists to just two by Jones.

Jones amazingly only took nine more marks than a 167cm midget. CD doubled jones' disposal count.

Pretty even all things considered.

And so in the wash up of the season, jones left the Bulldogs when we were rock bottom for more opportunity.

Both he and Caleb Daniel played nine games. Jones kicked 7 goals for the season, CD only managed six. Although CD had a further six goal assists to just two by Jones.

Jones amazingly only took nine more marks than a 167cm midget. CD doubled jones' disposal count.

Is Caleb Daniel the new KPF prototype?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bumping this thread should be cardable offence. Just let us suffer in peace.
But..... we heard so many kind words from Carlton posters about our club and players..... it's nice to remind them of their kind words.
Fine. I for one, will leave it alone.

As a neutral I just wanted to say this and i have no love for the blues.

Bumping a old trade thread to chest bump, makes you look like a bitter tool. So jones has not worked for the blues, who cares, move on, Enjoy your season but doing this is pathetic.

Last edited:
As a neutral I just wanted to say this and i have no love for the blues.

Bumping a old trade thread to chest bump, makes you look like a bitter tool. So jones has not worked for the blues, who cares, move on. All you reinforce is you still suffer from small club " look at me" syndrome. Enjoy your season but doing this is pathetic.

* off -the last post in this thread was less than a month ago and it's assessing a trade at the end of a season for one of the parties.

Nice inventing of a syndrome just so you could mention the small club thing. Why is it Richmond fans are so obsessed with those kind of labels for clubs?

**** off -the last post in this thread was less than a month ago and it's assessing a trade at the end of a season for one of the parties.

Nice inventing of a syndrome just so you could mention the small club thing. Why is it Richmond fans are so obsessed with those kind of labels for clubs?

Hey, dont project on me.

You felt the urge to put the boots in, well done /golfclap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back