Scandal Liam Jurrah back in jail (again)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I don't have the time to read the life story of every criminal douchebag out there.

You should learn something, anything about them before you rush to judgment though, assuming you weren't a witness and you haven't heard any evidence outside of what's reported.

I can see relevance in the argument of someone having a bad upbringing for minor crimes, drug addiction, that sort of thing.

Breaking into a home and assaulting a woman with a machete is a different ballgame.

We all must educate ourselves about the horrific upbringing that Liam had to endure before we can try and understand why he would attack someone with a machete.

Hitler was rejected twice from the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts, and Charles Manson's mother was a teenage prostitute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy how much ignorance and hatred there is in this thread.

I'm not going to defend Jurrah, but try and at least understand his upbringing before we start making character judgments.
On what planet is a tough or unique upbringing meant to stop people judging a grown man who's breaking into homes and assaulting occupants with a machete.

Suppose you wouldn't pass any judgement if he broke into your house. You'd google his upbringing while dodging his machete

at least understand his upbringing before we start making character judgments.
Nearly every convicted murderer and paedophile has a heart-wrenching tragic upbringing

They didn’t just suddenly decide to become bad apples for the lulz

Abuse, neglect, alcoholism & drug addiction are common themes.

There are plenty of people who have a dysfunctional, troubled upbringing who don’t become criminals

Last edited:
But he had a tough upbringing, he’s aboriginal too so all the awful stuff colonisers have done to him should be taken into account —like inventing the game of football that earned him millions of dollars so he could afford to become addicted to drugs more easily than poor people. All the victim blaming in this thread is so ignorant! What was that girl doing in her own house? She should have thought about her actions and take some responsibility for being there when he broke in…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back