Recommitted Liam Shiels

Remove this Banner Ad

What exactly is it that Shiels can do that no other player can? Enlighten me...
Number 1 for pressure in the AFL. A metric requested by AFL coaches for Champion data to rank because they feel it wins games. It's the reason Collingwood have a 4 year contract in front of Mayne.

Number 1 for pressure in the AFL. A metric requested by AFL coaches for Champion data to rank because they feel it wins games. It's the reason Collingwood have a 4 year contract in front of Mayne.
Sounds like a made up stat/metric to me, so he's always around and makes people dispose with pressure on them?

So Shiels' pressure acts alone was the sole reason Hawthorn kept winning games? Isn't there more to it than that?
131918.jpg

Has been identified by GC as the player to go the other way for JOM.

Shiels and their first will be the minimum.

word direct from a highly regarded sports reporter in melbourne
Highly regarded and reporter in the same sentence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As if anyone would ever bother tagging Tom Mitchell.

In vastly better sides. Now the load is starting to fall on him more, he's struggling.
Okay. Anyway this thread is pointless cause there is no way he'll be traded. My tip is our first plus whatever we get for Hill will be enough.

Okay. Anyway this thread is pointless cause there is no way he'll be traded. My tip is our first plus whatever we get for Hill will be enough.
GC don't want draft picks, they want players/a player which is why I'm finding it hard to see how a trade can occur... The only young player with any real currency and worth anything to GC is Gunston.

GC don't want draft picks, they want players/a player which is why I'm finding it hard to see how a trade can occur... The only young player with any real currency and worth anything to GC is Gunston.
2 first rounders will get them a player from somewhere.

O'Meara has more potential upside but again they play different roles. Shiels is our #1 defensive mid and the reason why we can have our other mids play more attacking roles. People seriously underestimate his importance to our side, would be one of the first players picked by Clarkson every week.

This is the same stuff that's being said in the BHill thread. So so valuable so here take our crud so we can get a star.

This is the same stuff that's being said in the BHill thread. So so valuable so here take our crud so we can get a star.

i'd be more than delighted if B.Hill decided to stay, then we'd have the 2 best wingers in the league for the next 5 or so years with I. Smith and B. Hill, can you arrange that? cheers..........

You honestly have to give up on your unhealthy obsession with everything Hawthorn.

Every single thread related to Hawthorn, you are posting some long winded crap about big bad Hawthorn.

I think it will be best for your health, just to not let it bother you.

You are the team we all want to beat no?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back