Recommitted Liam Jones [re-signs until 2019]

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs fans, does Jones always have a few games like the weekend in contract years?

Typically did have the odd great forward performance when he needed to save his skin.

Remember him dominating Rance one day and pulling a couple out of the hat against a strong Geelong.

But he's really found his niche now.

Typically did have the odd great forward performance when he needed to save his skin.

Remember him dominating Rance one day and pulling a couple out of the hat against a strong Geelong.

But he's really found his niche now.
A Doggie mate of mine seems to think this is different. I guess we'll see.

His physical profile makes him quite perfect for a modern FB. Tall and athletic enough to play on the agile 200cm types, strong enough to wrestle with the gorillas.

It's a big if, but IF he can keep this form up i wonder if he could form part of a trade to GWS for Hopper or Kelly.

I reckon GWS are a bit light for KPD's and none of them intercept that much...i'd say it might be their only weakness list wise.

He could actually become decent currency by the end of the year. We shall see.

Could definitely see him being traded and holding currency. Can see another team offer him 3 years...at better money than Carlton would want to offer. Blues trade in something else they need, pick plus Jones to land a big fish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back