Recommitted Tom Liberatore [re-signed] and Mitch Wallis [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Well let me just say this, I can prove it but when the other person makes a claim like 'False ' They need to back that up also

Im more than happy to prove it to him if he is also happy to stand by his claim that its false.

Its very easy for somebody on an internet forum to just make a claim like bulltish or false or just talk crap with no implications but the person making the post needs to prove his/her post.

Im happy to prove my source to him if he is happy to back his claim that its false

( i have already told him who my source is by the way)
You're the one who made the initial claim. So prove it. Do you have any idea how ironic the above post is? You think you can make some claim and not have to prove it but someone who thinks it's bullshit has to prove it's bullshit? Why don't you just save everyone the trouble turbo?

Well let me just say this, I can prove it but when the other person makes a claim like 'False ' They need to back that up also

Right, right.

So lets get this straight. YOU make a claim, and when someone calls bullshit on your claim, you then ask them to prove their retort?

That's called a burden of proof reversal.

Its very easy for somebody on an internet forum to just make a claim like bulltish or false or just talk crap with no implications but the person making the post needs to prove his/her post.

My irony meter just exploded.

Im happy to prove my source to him if he is happy to back his claim that its false

So do it.

Otherwise you're just an internet hero talking s**t who tries to be a big man when someone laughs at your claim.

LOl all the Bomber supporters backing each other up - Too funny

I have already given 2 people who my source is and more than happy to back it up if they want to take the bet

Now you claim its bullshit - You back your claim that it is

I have already given 2 people who my source is and more than happy to back it up if they want to take the bet

I back it up by saying you've said absolutely nothing to prove your original assertion. Until you do you're talking s**t. /shrug

You claim to know someone? So what?

Your "mate" is either telling you s**t or you made it up and are claiming he told you.

Either way its false. :)

*in LOL. If only you knew why it is we are laughing so ******* hard at you. I mean, of all the posters to pick a fight with... I legit chuckled my arse off.

Fiduciary-reverse-onus-424x600.jpg

I back it up by saying you've said absolutely nothing to prove your original assertion. Until you do you're talking s**t. /shrug
False.

I have sent 2 people in this thread the identity of my source and offered to even have them have a conversation with my source and to prove it is that person we can face time. What more proof is required

FMD - I dont think any body would make that offer if they couldnt back it up, But at the same time if a person claims that what i am saying is false or wrong then they would have some information or a source to back up their claim as to why its wrong . So why should somebody on an internet forum post crap like False without having to explain why ? Is it that difficult to understand or are we just going to blindly back any player or any poster because they either play for the club you support or barrack for the same team as we do ?

I have sent 2 people in this thread the identity of my source and offered to even have them have a conversation with my source and to prove it is that person we can face time. What more proof is required
Uhh.. some actual proof? None of this is proof of anything you've claimed.

But at the same time if a person claims that what i am saying is false or wrong then they would have some information or a source to back up their claim as to why its wrong . So why should somebody on an internet forum post crap like False without having to explain why ?
:drunk::drunk::drunk:

I dont think any body would make that offer if they couldnt back it up
Oh I get it we should just take your word for it because you claim to know some people, which even if true proves absolutely squat.

So can we get back to why Libba wouldn’t get a game at Richmond?
Both his claims are false and watching him melt down over the Stringer one is more entertaining for me at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uhh.. some actual proof? None of this is proof of anything you've claimed.

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Oh I get it we should just take your word for it because you claim to know some people, which even if true proves absolutely squat.
OK let me just go to the said club and get it in writing FMD

You are special

Loving the way you Bomber supporters are crossing this river

OK let me just go to the said club and get it in writing FMD

You are special

Loving the way you Bomber supporters are crossing this river
Call him a girl, see if it works this time. :D

Did you read you PM mate , Im happy to back up my claims and prove to you my source - Just need to take up the bet

Would you like to make a nice bet on this rather than just make a post like this without any evidence its false
Yeah I got your PM of a pic. I can send you a pic of Mr and Mrs Clause and the info they give me about which of my kids is on the naughty and nice list.

Either way we love someone glory hunting on big footy. We all now feel you’re super important.

Yeah I got your PM of a pic. I can send you a pic of Mr and Mrs Clause and the info they give me about which of my kids is on the naughty and nice list.

Either way we love someone glory hunting on big footy. We all now feel you’re super important.
I didn't get a picture. :(

What was Mrs Claus wearing?

I can’t say unless you buy a $500 Roo membership. Same offer I got from our Tiger mate.

No deal - but I’m sure I can procure a North jumper if pressed...

LOL all hero's but no substance -

Enjoyed the backdown gents , Let me know when you guys actually want to play
Backdown?

Mate your Stringer mail is false.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back