Recommitted Tom Liberatore [re-signed] and Mitch Wallis [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

False.

I have sent 2 people in this thread the identity of my source and offered to even have them have a conversation with my source and to prove it is that person we can face time. What more proof is required

Imagine trying to tell someone you'd like to FaceTime with them to prove your identity to someone you don't know on an internet message board.

What a bizarre thread . Old m8 gun sounds like the bloke who wandered on to the Dogs board a few years ago telling us how Vickery for Dahlhaus was a great deal.

The OP is odd. There were rumours of Libba being marketed. There were no rumours of Wallis and hard to imagine a high character player coming back from a busted leg would be shopped.

What is interesting is that Libba and Wallis may not play well together. Both fit and heads screwed on it will be interesting to see how they go together.

Hope both re-sign as at their best they are extremely good and actualy have both been rated elite by Champion Data at various points.

It’s funny, you can bag Libba for a lot of things, but him around the group is the one thing you can’t. All the players love him and the boys are the only reason he even plays

Lol

He plays because of the huge salary and spoonfed lifestyle when he’d otherwise be earning $20 an hour in a factory.

These “different” types who are “unaffected”... it’s like Swan who was supposedly going to retire in his mid 20s because he’s different and just wanted to play local footy, travel and live the life, man.

Crock of s**t - it’s the money and they’ll milk every cent like anybody else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm the Scatman

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
(I'm the Scatman)
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub

Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope

Everybody stutters one way or the other
So check out my message to you
As a matter of fact, I don't let nothin' hold you back
If the Scatman can do it, so can you

Everybody's sayin' that the Scatman stutters
But doesn't ever stutter when he sings
But what you don't know I'm gonna tell you right now
That the stutter and the scat is the same thing to you
I'm the Scatman
Where's the Scatman?
I'm the Scatman

Why should we be pleasin' in the politician heathens
Who would try to change the seasons if they could?
The state of the condition insults my intuitions
And it only makes me crazy and a heart like wood

As a matter of fact, don't let nothin' hold you back
If the Scatman can do it, brother, so can you
I'm the Scatman

Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope

Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub

As a matter of fact, I don't let nothin' hold you back
If the Scatman can do it, so can you

I hear you all ask 'bout the meaning of scat
Well, I'm the professor and all I can tell you is
While you're still sleepin', the saints are still weepin' 'cause
Things you call dead haven't had the chance to be born
I'm the Scatman

Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope

Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub

Yeah, I'm the Scatman
Where's the Scatman?
I'm the Scatman, repeat after me
It's a scoobie oobie doobie, scoobie doobie melody
I'm the Scatman, sing along with me
It's a scoobie oobie doobie, scoobie doobie melody

Yeah, I'm the Scatman, I'm the Scatman

Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
I'm the Scatman
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope

Lol

He plays because of the huge salary and spoonfed lifestyle when he’d otherwise be earning $20 an hour in a factory.

These “different” types who are “unaffected”... it’s like Swan who was supposedly going to retire in his mid 20s because he’s different and just wanted to play local footy, travel and live the life, man.

Crock of s**t - it’s the money and they’ll milk every cent like anybody else
I’m going to presume you’ve never had anything to do with Tom going off this post.

Your post it correct for most footballers, but in this case it’s not.

Some people are so narrow minded they can’t see anything but their own view.

He doesn’t even like footy or the club, it pays his bills while he goes to uni. Once he’s done with uni the only thing that would keep him around is that he loves the boys at the club.

I don’t think you’d find a person in the AFL system less likely to “milk money” than Tom.

But hey, obviously I’ve been lied too.

He doesn’t even like footy or the club, it pays his bills while he goes to uni. Once he’s done with uni the only thing that would keep him around is that he loves the boys at the club.

I don’t think you’d find a person in the AFL system less likely to “milk money” than Tom.

Of course you haven’t been lied to. He may well think and say this himself. Plenty have.

The point is he’s a young bloke who’s lived a charmed life and is full of s**t, and anybody with a bit of sense can see that.

Plenty of players have spouted this crap. Oh this lifestyle isn’t me, blah blah.. it may not be.

When reality hits and they look at an 80% pay cut and no celebrity treatment, they quickly change their mind just like anybody else would.

If he left the Bulldogs he’d be at another AFL club on 5 minutes. Don’t buy into this “unaffected” crap.

Not the first to find football "a job" and certainly won't be the last. One of our higher profile players has the same description (minus the uni bit). Does it because it's a job but won't leave cause he loves the boys at the club.

If true, I’m not surprised Libba was shopped. Heard rumours about him and Dahlhaus either being shopped or looking elsewhere. Find it very hard to believe Wallis was shopped or looked elsewhere. He’s almost Bevo’s favourites. Coaches pet if you will.

Libba has come back looking very very fit so I’m keen to see what he can do for us in 2018.
Can’t imagine Libba or Wallis would have fetched a high price at the trade table last season, particularly with McCartney sitting at the trade table.

If true, I’m not surprised Libba was shopped. Heard rumours about him and Dahlhaus either being shopped or looking elsewhere. Find it very hard to believe Wallis was shopped or looked elsewhere.

I have memories of seeing people say Collingwood was looking at Libba, and maybe Dahlhaus. I swear I saw someone saying Mitch Wallis might be traded to GWS, too. Not trying to stir s**t here, and obviously those rumours haven't come to fruition but I think it was spoken about months ago.

I have memories of seeing people say Collingwood was looking at Libba, and maybe Dahlhaus. I swear I saw someone saying Mitch Wallis might be traded to GWS, too. Not trying to stir s**t here, and obviously those rumours haven't come to fruition but I think it was spoken about months ago.
Spoken about on here, which means It was made up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back