Official Club Stuff Libba knee injury - 2015 season over

Libba21

Team Captain
Suspended
Feb 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just thought it deserves it's own thread as he is our best player. Hopefully it's not bad news all updates and news can you please post it here. As it has wreaked my night seeing him go down!

JJHunter

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2008
Toorak
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Feel like I've been hit by a truck. As if the years wasn't going to be tough enough as it was. Would only rate it a 5% chance of not being an acl having seen a lot of that exact movement before.

Shattering

Popped in hoping for an update. But alas, none yet. There is no positive to this. Sure, it gives a young kid a go and blah blah. But screw that, Libba's a gun and has years ahead of him. This year should be another big step forward for him. Would be cruel if he'd gone down now.

Hope, sincerely hope, it's just a minor injury. After Petracca and McKenzie, the league's due for some good news about pre-season knee injuries.

Popped in hoping for an update. But alas, none yet. There is no positive to this. Sure, it gives a young kid a go and blah blah. But screw that, Libba's a gun and has years ahead of him. This year should be another big step forward for him. Would be cruel if he'd gone down now.

Hope, sincerely hope, it's just a minor injury. After Petracca and McKenzie, the league's due for some good news about pre-season knee injuries.
When you've got your young best and fairest winner, gun midfielder injured, you'll excuse us if we try to look for a silver lining.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Fingers and toes crossed folks.

TN25

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 8, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Scorchers, Glory, Southampton
Really hope it isn't serious for Libba. ACLs are terrible, terrible injuries and I never want to see any player do one, especially a highly talented young gun

Bemoreboyddog

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So dejected. Looked forward to this day for so long and we get this. I'd feel the same way at a wake.

Back