Liberal Senator Jim Molan - Far Right *******... but worse?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ooh, anti-migration; how fresh and original.

More migration means higher property prices, more congestion in our cities, more strain on our electricity grid. I don't know how anyone could be in favor of mass migration.

“We now effectively control our borders in a way that few now trust the opposition to do. However, I am concerned that the level of legal migration, now that we control our borders, is in excess of the capacity for our cities to absorb, both culturally or in terms of infrastructure. We are approaching limits on this, if we have not already exceeded them. I don’t have the answer, but I certainly have the concern.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More migration means higher property prices, more congestion in our cities, more strain on our electricity grid. I don't know how anyone could be in favor of mass migration.

It's funny because of course someone who's spend their entire life fighting other cultures wouldn't want to bring them here. He's a peon.

I wonder what an Artist would suggest if asked if the arts could use more public finding. I bet his answers as predictable as molans.

I wonder what an Artist would suggest if asked if the arts could use more public finding. I bet his answers as predictable as molans.

Don't you get it, we need to stop spending beyond our means. Can't afford to fund healthcare, education, roads, cops, but if you question military spending then you hate our troops, and you hate freedom. Investing money in the Australian car industry is a waste of money, but giving $3.8 billion to weapons manufacturers is a no brainer for "jobs and growth" /s

Actually it would be a great plan for the Libs. Just require all candidates to have a military background, and then instantly you have un-criticisable candidates! Otherwise you hate our heroes!

Erin Molan's father plus a senior military officer.

No wonder he got an easy senate seat in NSW.

Stupid reasoning. Was well down the ticket thus needed multiple candidates to be ineligible to even get a look.

So he did get an easy senate seat, courtesy of being on the Liberal ticket and multiple candidates falling over.
How many votes did he get? Same as Michaeliar Cash?

Hastie, Dutton, now Molan. It doesn't exactly boost your confidence that our security services act in good faith and without prejudice.
I’ll take this as a glowing endorsement of our armed forces. The best in the world. It is very rare that our SAS ever suffer loss of life. People like Molan must be doing a great job!

Last edited:
It's funny because of course someone who's spend their entire life fighting other cultures wouldn't want to bring them here. He's a peon.

Molan is nothing more than a convenience for a struggling Government.
Only Abbott would not recoil from his right wing idiocy privately, but it suits a drowning administration to have him in the fold.
To think Barnaby may have rooted his office worker to take the focus off the redneck in the coalition room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back